Author Topic: An excerpt from the ISIS speech which wasn't reported by the media  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
An excerpt from the ISIS speech which wasn't reported by the media
« on: September 24, 2014, 06:34:00 PM »
As you may have heard, the ISIS spokesman Abu Muhammad Al-Adnani released a speech tree days ago. The leftist news media cut out one of the most important parts of the speech from their reporting.

Adnani said (translated from Arabic):

"If you can kill any American infidel or European infidel - espeicially among the hateful and filthy French - or among the Australians, Canadians, or any other nation which fights us, then rely upon Allah, and kill him. Kill the infidels with any means at your disposal, place a blade to his neck, throw him from a high place, run over him with your car, or poison him. In Islam there is legal blood and illegal blood. The only difference between legal and illegal blood is faith. The Muslim, his blood is illegal for the Muslim to spill. The infidel, his blood is legal for any among the Muslims to spill. The infidels blood is as good as a dog's. Therefore, there is no distinction in civilian or military, kill the infidel whether they be from either camp"

He also said:

"O infidels! Know this: we will conquer Rome, we will break your crosses, we will enslave your women, we will orphan your children"
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: An excerpt from the ISIS speech which wasn't reported by the media
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 06:56:29 PM »
I don't remember where but I believe I did see one article I found via google news which discussed this sentiment, the call for the slaughter of the civilians of the Western nations.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 06:58:43 PM »
I don't remember where but I believe I did see one article I found via google news which discussed this sentiment, the call for the slaughter of the civilians of the Western nations.

I saw that too but they all excluded the exact quote where he says in islam an infidels blood is as good as a dogs, etc

The reason they did that is because they are afraid of "portraying" Muslims as they actually are. Surprisingly, The Young Turks on YouTube actually did mention half of the quote from above in their video yesterday but they said before reading it "uh oh, the right-wing is really gonna love this" <--- thoughts like this to through every traitor journalists mind before they decide the hide the pertinent quotes from the speech and cover the Muslims true intentions

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 06:59:41 PM »
One more thing...

He says that mudslime blood is 'illegal blood' but this makes no sense. More mudslimes kill each other than they kill infidels. I suppose this is because of something I learned from Tamar Yonahs show, that Shiahs dont consider Sunnis to be mudslimes and neither do Sunnis consider Shiahs to be muslims, thus a pronouncement like this is irrational.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 07:41:51 PM »
One more thing...

He says that mudslime blood is 'illegal blood' but this makes no sense. More mudslimes kill each other than they kill infidels. I suppose this is because of something I learned from Tamar Yonahs show, that Shiahs dont consider Sunnis to be mudslimes and neither do Sunnis consider Shiahs to be muslims, thus a pronouncement like this is irrational.

That's correct, Sunnis don't consider Shias to be Muslim at all. In fact in that same speech Al-Adnani simply refers to the Shia as "Rafidah"(rejectors of faith) and says they should all be executed unless they "become Muslims"

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 08:41:22 AM »
Australian Police Say Terror Suspect Was Killed After Slashing Officers:

The shooting follows recent warnings by the government that dozens of Australians are believed to be fighting overseas for the Islamic State and other extremist groups, constituting what officials called a threat to domestic security.

The man killed Tuesday first became a “person of interest” to the police about two months ago, and his passport was confiscated about a week ago, senior police officials said Wednesday at a news conference.

The officials, Acting Commissioner Andrew Colvin of the Australian Federal Police and Commissioner Ken Lay of the Victoria State Police, said the man had been seen carrying an Islamic State flag at a local shopping center. Mr. Colvin would not say why the man’s passport had been taken or whether he was believed to have been planning to leave Australia.

The Australian Security Intelligence Organization has said that about 60 Australians are fighting overseas with Islamist extremist groups. Earlier this month, the government cited that warning in raising Australia’s terrorism alert from medium to high.

Officials said then that there was no evidence of an imminent threat. But on Thursday, raids involving hundreds of police officers were conducted in Sydney and Brisbane after what Mr. Abbott said were indications that “demonstration” killings were being planned by militant Islamists. Mr. Abbott said Friday that an Australian fighting for the Islamic State had instructed followers in Australia to kill people; the prime minister said in Parliament that only “a knife, an iPhone and a victim” would be needed for such a killing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/world/asia/australian-police-say-terror-suspect-was-killed-after-slashing-officers.html?_r=0

Some experts suspect Tuesday's attack, which left the suspect dead, was inspired by the Islamic State group's call to supporters to wage terror in their home countries.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/23/australia-terrorism-suspect/16135535/
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 05:52:51 PM »
A lot of their stuff is not reported by the liberal media.

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 09:48:19 PM »
I think it's only fair we should be allowed to do exactly the same to these Muslim animals.  We should do to them what they want to do to us