Author Topic: Arm Twisting tactics of USA will not work with India-Nuclear Weapon goes Missing  (Read 2551 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Hi All

Recently India and USA signed an agreement for sharing nuclear technology. Both China and pakistan went paranoid and they plyed a big game. One nuclear missile in pakistan went missing. Pakistan blackmailed america on the basis of nuclear weapon in the hands of terrorists.

Yesterday, there was a statement, If India conducts nuclear tests, USA will cancel the deal. Australia is willing to sell uranium to India, but they will inspect our sites. I will ask the Aussie PM to eat that Uranium and [censored] off.
In India the public still suspect USA because of the following reasons.

1. For the past 20 years, it silently supported pakistan who sent hundreds of Muslim terrorists to India, they also fuelled problem in Punjab. But Inspite of that we have brutually crushed both terrorists.

2. In 1971, USA threatened India to send naval force to Bay of Bengal to spport pakistan and the then PM of India, Mrs.Indira Gandhi gave a strong warning to them. Inspite of the support China, west, USA gave pakistan, we split their country and 90,000 pakistani soldiers surrendered before us.

3.Inspite of all the technology blocks, we have developed nuclear weapons, made great strides in IT, Space and Missile technologies. Remember, all this happened, when all of you were against us for decades together.

4.India is a nation of fiercely nationalist people who can take any severe pain, even if the whole world is against us, we can fight.

5.American companies will loose atleast 40 billion USD, If this deal does not happen, nothing will happen to us, we will find our ways.

6. The youth of India and enlightened people and will die for the country rather than being someone's slave.

I request coutries to develop and deploy their own technologies and never trust foreign forces. Espicially in the case of Israel, you guys should depend on yiurself more than USA or west,rather than looking around. If anything happens to Israel, we are ready to absorb all of your population, like you have lived in India for the past 1000 years without any trouble. That is the greatness of this country.

In most of the western media,and USA, India bashing is a fashion, you fellows write about only slums, dowry deaths and snake charmers. But remember that we also design advanced technology products and have the brain and balls to challenge the entire world. I invite comments for Jews on the same, because you are the people we love most, not Americans or Russians.

Regards

GIJO

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hi All

Recently India and USA signed an agreement for sharing nuclear technology. Both China and pakistan went paranoid and they plyed a big game. One nuclear missile in pakistan went missing. Pakistan blackmailed america on the basis of nuclear weapon in the hands of terrorists.

Yesterday, there was a statement, If India conducts nuclear tests, USA will cancel the deal. Australia is willing to sell uranium to India, but they will inspect our sites. I will ask the Aussie PM to eat that Uranium and deleted off.

1. For the past 20 years, it silently supported pakistan who sent hundreds of Muslim terrorists to India, they also fuelled problem in Punjab. But Inspite of that we have brutually crushed both terrorists.

2. In 1971, USA threatened India to send naval force to Bay of Bengal to spport pakistan and the then PM of India, Mrs.Indira Gandhi gave a strong warning to them. Inspite of the support China, west, USA gave pakistan, we split their country and 90,000 pakistani soldiers surrendered before us.

3.Inspite of all the technology blocks, we have developed nuclear weapons, made great strides in IT, Space and Missile technologies. Remember, all this happened, when all of you were against us for decades together.

4.India is a nation of fiercely nationalist people who can take any severe pain, even if the whole world is against us, we can fight.

5.American companies will loose atleast 40 billion USD, If this deal does not happen, nothing will happen to us, we will find our ways.

6. The youth of India and enlightened people and will die for the country rather than being someone's slave.

I request coutries to develop and deploy their own technologies and never trust foreign forces. Espicially in the case of Israel, you guys should depend on yiurself more than USA or west,rather than looking around. If anything happens to Israel, we are ready to absorb all of your population, like you have lived in India for the past 1000 years without any trouble. That is the greatness of this country.

In most of the western media,and USA, India bashing is a fashion, you fellows write about only slums, dowry deaths and snake charmers. But remember that we also design advanced technology products and have the brain and balls to challenge the entire world. I invite comments for Jews on the same, because you are the people we love most, not Americans or Russians.

Regards

GIJO

As a rule I like India and the Indian people however something in this post disturbs me.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

I understand his sentiments.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Hi All

Yesterday, there was a statement, If India conducts nuclear tests, USA will cancel the deal. Australia is willing to sell uranium to India, but they will inspect our sites. I will ask the Aussie PM to eat that Uranium and deleted off.

Regards

GIJO

Hi Gijo, we like the Indian people, and support them against their struggle with the Muslims. But don't blame the good American people because of the actions of our traitors running America.

newman

This is true. The goals of America's present leaders and the aspirations and sentiments of the American people are entirely different.

kellymaureen

Please dont lump what our govt does in with the rest of us, the average American does not feel any ill will towards India.  Keep in mind our govt also calls the sowdi's our "allies in the war on terror" no true American feels that way.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
George Wahabi Bush has tried to screw all of our true allies including Israel. Don't take offense to this. George Bush loves Islam and that is the reason why his approval rating is one percent hehe.
I am urinating on a Koran.