Author Topic: They Murdered My Son Because He's Jewish  (Read 520 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
They Murdered My Son Because He's Jewish
« on: September 30, 2014, 06:51:53 PM »
Family of Netanel Arami hy''d holds press conference after police admission of murder suspicion; MK Feiglin emphasizes 'this was murder.'

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/185645

What a beautiful Jew we lost! A young man, whose future was snatched, a father of 2 little kids with a third one on the way! The words of his bereaved mother touched my heart and ring more truth than all the establishment scum can produce in their lifetime.

"They murdered my son because he's Jewish"

Miryam, the bereaved mother of Netanel, stated clearly "they murdered my son because he's Jewish. There's no other reason here."

"I call on all the government sources to put an end to this slaughter they are doing against us. It's like we're in a shooting range," continued Miryam. "No one knows who's next in line."

Bibi, what are you going to do about this attempted cover up and about Jews living in a shooting range? Give another empty speech?! Just terrible! May Hashem avenge Netaniel's blood thousandfold!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 12:00:06 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: They Murdered My Son Because He's Jewish
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 07:45:14 PM »
Arami's father spoke about the loss of his son, warning "today it started with (my son), and tomorrow it will be someone else."

"They (the Arabs - ed.) run over children wherever they have the opportunity, if its in a parking lot, in an elevator or stairs," added the bereaved father. "I know what Arabs are, I live with Arabs, they're predatory animals. He waits for a little chance, waits for you in a corner - stabs you and runs."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/185399#.VCs_Fn5HarU
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »
Wow
He should have said he was 'rab.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 12:13:50 AM »
It is just getting worse and more disghusting. This is what Jews have to put up in the "Jewish state"
As HaRav Kahane HY"D ZT"L used to say - this wasn't the dream, this wasn't the State that Jews dreamed about for 2,000 years! 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/185384#.VCt9Yxaa9Go

Moriya, the mother of two small children Itan and Aviya and pregnant with a third, told Yedioth Aharonoth on Sunday "my husband was a religious man, but he always went to work without a kippah on his head out of fear of the Palestinian workers employed at construction sites."

Just sick! Pipi better spend his time in Israel, addressing this nightmare than giving his eloquent and empty speeches to antisemites in UN. Where is Joshua?!

Donations can be made to the family which is sitting shiva (the traditional intensive mourning period) at 13 Trumpeldor Street in the coastal town of Beit Dagan, or to bank account number 340639 under the name Moriya Arami (Zafdanski), Bank Otsar Ha-Hayal branch 382.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 09:13:58 AM »
The murderers shall be hanged.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.