Author Topic: May We All Be Sealed in the Book of Life, for a year of good  (Read 528 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
May We All Be Sealed in the Book of Life, for a year of good
« on: October 03, 2014, 02:31:49 PM »
Shalom,

Only six more hours (here of the West coast) till the awesome day...

Let Hashem grant us the ability to utilize our special abilities to make the world a better place, a place where Israel and the Jewish people can be blessed with prosperity, victory, and peace. Let us shine our light to the nations with the spirit of Rabbi Kahane, with Ahavat Yisrael (Love of the people of Israel) and goodwill to the righteous nations.

Hashem is listening for our prayers, he loves all of those who call out in his name, he heals the sick, he feeds the poor, the L-rd is merciful in all his ways, and his kindness lasts till eternity.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: May We All Be Sealed in the Book of Life, for a year of good
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 02:52:15 PM »
Aman
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: May We All Be Sealed in the Book of Life, for a year of good
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 04:20:50 PM »
I also hope that all of you who can fast, have a safe one.  I unfortunally, can't fast. anymore because I have a health condiction that prevents me from fasting.