Author Topic: OBlamma Wants to Make America the Biggest Muslim Country  (Read 627 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
OBlamma Wants to Make America the Biggest Muslim Country
« on: September 30, 2014, 04:37:02 PM »
In an interview with a French journalist our supposed president made a very stupid and foolish comment.

He said that America was one of the biggest muslim countries in the world. A quick fact check confirms that the president had been smoking some very mind-altering weed before the interview because America ranks 38th in Muslim population.... I suppose 38th most muslim country is not good enough for this insipid and wicked man.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-obama-describes-america-as-a-muslim-country

Beware for in the future we make wake up the sound of the muezzin bleating arabic prayers.... We may be forced to decide to live free or die...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: OBlamma Wants to Make America the Biggest Muslim Country
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 09:09:17 PM »
do we need more proof he's muslim who goes to "church"?
and remember which "church" he goes to? remember his "pastor"?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:38:45 PM »
His own Indonesia is the biggest Muslim country. I guess he considers it to be the 58th state.

Here is his lesson in affirmative action geography.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 05:25:09 PM »
Isn't it already the biggest muslim country with one in the White House?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »
Oblammo had Kerry's Heinz 57 on the mind that day...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 09:20:52 PM »
I guess he would have it on the mind. After all they also make mayonnaise, not just ketchup. So as is the custom in his community, he can put mayonnaise on the French Fries with his fried chicken from KFC. Remember Brazallia was eating the French Fries with mayonnaise on the Greyhound bus that Chaim revealed recently on Ask JTF was from Washington to New York. Assuming Brazillia got on the bus in Washington and was not continuing from further South, she may have been at the same KFC to buy the French Fries with mayonnaise that Obama frequents. He was a Senator then. Maybe Michelle Obama knew her assistant (From Ask Michelle Obama) Brazallia back then when in her words "Barack and I love to go to KFC and eat French Fries with mayonnaise.". Of course I wouldn't say Barack without Hussein so that's what I had to mention it was her words and put a sentence in quotes.