Author Topic: Hahahaha - 2 supporters of homo "marriage" angrily quit our Facebook page  (Read 527 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I just posted an article about the evil Supreme Court decision allowing the federal courts to impose Sodomite "marriage" on the whole country. Two people have responded angrily and unliked our page. I am surprised that people with that opinion would "like" our page to begin with. Couldn't these mental midgets see that we are a right-wing Torah organization? Anyway, good riddance.

https://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Do you know the real identities of these two sewer rats?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Mike Courtney Agree with Kelly. Bye, JTF

Kelby Kupersmid woah… that's a pretty [censored] up thing to say. unliking this page

Rose Shoshanah Eyes'man I bet I won't get a response from you @JTF. Way to spread ignorance!!

Rose Shoshanah Eyes'man Live and let live. What's it matter to you if two people want to be together? Who put you in charge of deciding what is right or wrong? And I'd like to see a little proof that ALL empires who accepted homosexuality ultimately failed and then I'd like to see how you think homosexuality caused that?

Rose Shoshanah Eyes'man Agreed. Didn't realise I was supporting homophobes.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
It's disturbing to say the least when individuals play the homophobe card against those who oppose homosexuality for religious reasons.

I'm confident that JTF will be fine without those that left JTF because of JTF's position in opposing homosexuality,  including opposing ' Same Sex Marriage' .
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Here is our response to the attacks on our Facebook page:

The Creator of the Universe repeatedly defines homosexuality as an "abomination" (Leviticus 20:13; Leviticus 18:22).
Sodom and Gomorrah, two nations that were notorious for their homosexual practices, were destroyed completely by G-d Himself. Anyone who engages in this immoral behavior is rebelling against G-d and His Torah and will lose their place in the next world, the world of eternal life. Nations that sanction this decadence will also face destruction. Look at the hysterical hatred of those attacking JTF's position - they are saying that we are not allowed to express the Biblical view that is shared by hundreds of millions of Christians and Jews. They are saying that we are not allowed to oppose the Supreme Court decision. They are saying that we cannot oppose homosexual "marriage" which is forbidden in the vast majority of nations in the world. They want to impose upon us a tyrannical left-wing "political correctness".

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What next people getting married to dogs & horses?
After all Mr. Ed & Lassie need a little loving too!!!!!
 :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What a hate filled society we live in (@ homosexual supporters who try to silence pro Gd supporters)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein