Author Topic: Michael Savage ys"v just called Judaism "insane", Yom Kippur "primitive"  (Read 8285 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Michael Savage ys"v just called Judaism "insane", Yom Kippur "primitive"
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 09:35:35 AM »
Nothing new here. michael weiner the savage has always been nuts.
He always forgets his meds.
Its also possible that one of his boyfriends in san fran freako told him to say it. He lives is san fran freako you know.
You mean Michael Wiener Savage is a rump ranger?

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2014, 01:31:35 PM »
Look at the way he dresses. Also he lives in San Fran. He also swam naked with a famous gay author as a young man.

LSDBR, the photo you're referring to was cropped by Media Matters to show Michael Savage & Allen Ginsberg swimming alone together. The original picture contains a bunch of other people from Fiji as well. He was in the woods collecting plants there.

Sean Hannity and Mark Levin are using a Media Matters smear when they attack Michael Savage with this cropped photo.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2014, 02:05:50 PM »
GL2G,

I still rebuke him for speaking so badly about his Jewish brethren at a Holy Day such as Yom Kippur. Who knows the motivation in a mans heart. Even a blowhard big wig may make teshuva so why chastise him for attending. Sure we know, and he knows, that he is not fulfilling his obligation...

I would call what he did Lashon Hara... Something we are supposed to study and avoid during the High Holidays.

I looked up "Lashon Hara" on Wikipedia and found it described as follows (what I don't think applies to Savage's statements I put in bold):

Speech is considered to be lashon hara if it says something negative about a person or party,
     is not previously known to the public, is not seriously intended to correct or improve a negative
     situation
, and is true.

I don't believe Savage's statements fall into the category I put in bold because the central theme of Savage's show is tough love. Some people react well to it and others react poorly, but I don't think it's intended to worsen a situation.

Muman, if you watch a show like the O'Reilly Factor, you can hear Bernie Goldberg talk about what victims conservatives are, and how the left-wing media owes us an apology. You can also listen to Charles Krauthammer flatter conservatives, and talk about the genius of the American people, how America is a superpower, and how Europe is beneath America.

I don't think that kind of talk has gotten us anywhere. And with the other talk show hosts on the radio, it's the same: flattery and victimhood everywhere. When Michael Savage comes along, and essentially says "get off the floor and quit crying. Bill Maher isn't going to apologize to you, and stop boasting about your superiority to Europe while America goes down the drain," the rest of the conservative media complains, and Fox blacklists him from their programs.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 04:07:26 PM »
בס''ד

Does it makes him anti-Semitic because from his experience, he smelled bad breath from Jews praying on Yom Kippur? And does criticizing Judaism make him an anti-Semite? I don't think he mocked it that much, or tried to attack it.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's Jews who whitewash anti-Semitism.

When he says that Jews who observe Yom Kippur have bad breath and body odor; when he mockingly reads the prayers of Yom Kippur and says "Could you live like that?"; when he ridicules Jews for "swinging a chicken above their heads" and calls them "crazy"; when he does all of this before an audience of millions of Gentiles who now think Jews have bad breath, body odor, crazy prayers and a crazy holiday - that's not anti-Semitism?!

What the hell is wrong with you? You love this Nazi pig so much that you will whitewash anything he says?

This vile cochroach has committed the sin of chillul Hashem (desecrating G-d's name) before millions of people. There is no forgiveness for this crime. May he die a terrible death and may his eternity in the next world be even worse.

As for those who say we cannot curse Jewish traitors, they obviously don't like the fact that we pray three times a day for the death and destruction of Jewish informers and Jewish apostates. When a Jewish traitor publicly ridicules Judaism and the Jewish people before millions of people, anyone who is silent or forgiving is committing a crime against G-d, His Torah, and His people.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2014, 04:18:03 PM »
Boy, I'm glad that I don't listen to him.  I can't believe that he would say it. 

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2014, 01:47:39 AM »
בס''ד

If there's one thing I can't stand it's Jews who whitewash anti-Semitism.

When he says that Jews who observe Yom Kippur have bad breath and body odor; when he mockingly reads the prayers of Yom Kippur and says "Could you live like that?"; when he ridicules Jews for "swinging a chicken above their heads" and calls them "crazy"; when he does all of this before an audience of millions of Gentiles who now think Jews have bad breath, body odor, crazy prayers and a crazy holiday - that's not anti-Semitism?!

What the hell is wrong with you? You love this Nazi pig so much that you will whitewash anything he says?

This vile cochroach has committed the sin of chillul Hashem (desecrating G-d's name) before millions of people. There is no forgiveness for this crime. May he die a terrible death and may his eternity in the next world be even worse.

As for those who say we cannot curse Jewish traitors, they obviously don't like the fact that we pray three times a day for the death and destruction of Jewish informers and Jewish apostates. When a Jewish traitor publicly ridicules Judaism and the Jewish people before millions of people, anyone who is silent or forgiving is committing a crime against G-d, His Torah, and His people.

I'm an antisemitism white-washer because I know that Michael Savage exaggerates from time to time, and because I know his listeners are smart enough to know that he's not speaking about Judaism from the perspective of an educated Rabbi?

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2014, 06:42:13 AM »
I'm an antisemitism white-washer because I know that Michael Savage exaggerates from time to time, and because I know his listeners are smart enough to know that he's not speaking about Judaism from the perspective of an educated Rabbi?

He was clearly ridiculing Yom Kippur and implying that Jews are a "primitive  tribe" unlike him with his phd in berries or whatever rubbish "education" he purports to have.

The vast majority of gentiles would not have much of an idea as to what Yom Kippur is with savage and his mockery being their introduction.

Where I am in the world, Yom Kippur ended around one and a half hours ago and the only odour I've had to endure today has been savage's.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2014, 08:10:07 AM »
He was clearly ridiculing Yom Kippur and implying that Jews are a "primitive  tribe" unlike him with his phd in berries or whatever rubbish "education" he purports to have.

The vast majority of gentiles would not have much of an idea as to what Yom Kippur is with savage and his mockery being their introduction.

Where I am in the world, Yom Kippur ended around one and a half hours ago and the only odor I've had to endure today has been savage's.

Unless I heard him wrong, he compared America to a primitive tribe and not Jews, saying that even a primitive tribe wouldn't let in sick people so readily, but America lets in illegal immigrants with tuberculosis. I made an earlier post in this thread about it.

I disagree with Chaim that Savage had a serious negative impact on the image of Judaism with his statements. He did not profess to be a Rabbi, and did not claim to be giving an educated Rabbi's description of Yom Kippur, so I don't believe his statements could have carried that much weight (even before an audience of millions. They're conservatives, after all.)

I also don't think he would blacklist Rabbis from his show, and prevent them from airing their opinions.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2014, 11:06:41 AM »
Unless I heard him wrong, he compared America to a primitive tribe and not Jews, saying that even a primitive tribe wouldn't let in sick people so readily, but America lets in illegal immigrants with tuberculosis. I made an earlier post in this thread about it.

I disagree with Chaim that Savage had a serious negative impact on the image of Judaism with his statements. He did not profess to be a Rabbi, and did not claim to be giving an educated Rabbi's description of Yom Kippur, so I don't believe his statements could have carried that much weight (even before an audience of millions. They're conservatives, after all.)

I also don't think he would blacklist Rabbis from his show, and prevent them from airing their opinions.

He should never say those things about the holiday and the Jewish people to all of his listeners.  It's beyond atrocious- he's planting bad seeds about the Jewish  people in the minds of hundreds of thousands of people.  The Jewish people have been through enough  already, we don't need this Fat  Ugly Kike humiliating the Jewish people on national radio, for laughs.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2014, 07:04:50 AM »
I will add to Chaim's curse.

Shame on those certain religious Jews and ones who act like weaklings and give religious Judaism a bad name to create people like Michael savage.

Amen
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2014, 07:37:43 AM »
I will add to Chaim's curse.

Shame on those certain religious Jews and ones who act like weaklings and give religious Judaism a bad name to create people like Michael savage.

Amen

We don't live in a world of black and white choices. We live in a world where there are lesser evils and greater evils everywhere.

If Richard Nixon were running against a radical leftist Democrat politician who never spoke ill of Jews, I would still vote for Nixon against him/her, in spite of negative comments Nixon has made about Jews, because his administration would be better for Israel and America (w/o Henry Kissinger).

I'm sorry you, Chaim, and some other JTFers don't see it that way. I've heard Chaim say that people criticize him as an idealist. I didn't agree with those people then, but I agree with them now.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2014, 12:54:21 PM »
LSDBR, the photo you're referring to was cropped by Media Matters to show Michael Savage & Allen Ginsberg swimming alone together. The original picture contains a bunch of other people from Fiji as well. He was in the woods collecting plants there.

Sean Hannity and Mark Levin are using a Media Matters smear when they attack Michael Savage with this cropped photo.
I don't care who is saying it, it is fact that Faggot and Ginsberg were very close back in the day. I wonder what they were doing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »
We don't live in a world of black and white choices. We live in a world where there are lesser evils and greater evils everywhere.

If Richard Nixon were running against a radical leftist Democrat politician who never spoke ill of Jews, I would still vote for Nixon against him/her, in spite of negative comments Nixon has made about Jews, because his administration would be better for Israel and America (w/o Henry Kissinger).

I'm sorry you, Chaim, and some other JTFers don't see it that way. I've heard Chaim say that people criticize him as an idealist. I didn't agree with those people then, but I agree with them now.
What makes Faggot an "idealist"? He cares about two things, his ratings and stuffing gelt in his pockets.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2014, 03:06:37 PM »
"At the time of a Kahanist Government you Jewish traitors will be executed.......IMMEDIATELY!" (Chaim's assistant Yosef ben Meir 2002)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »
You mean Michael Wiener Savage is a rump ranger?
Look at him!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2014, 06:07:14 PM »

So your excuse for him making his comments is basically that he is an ignorant fool, and as such, he is not responsible for what he says about serious issues?

He has a radio show with millions listening.   Take responsibility for the clown and its foolish and damaging comments.
If your "excuse" is really "I'm an ignorant moron and know nothing about Judaism so listen to a rabbi not me, but I'll give my opinion anyway and here it is..." that opinion should never be given at all.  But really he anyway does not give any disclaimer that he is a moron, to preface his comments.  He just says them over the radio.  The so-called "excuses" you give are made up by you and not something he agrees to.

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2014, 09:27:52 PM »
I honestly believe that Savage is schizophrenic.  Just listen to him for 5 minutes...he is spewing gibberish. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2014, 03:11:53 AM »
Savage lost his mind years ago. I Can't believe people still take him seriously.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2014, 05:41:59 PM »
I don't know if any of you know this, but Savage's newest book is not being put out on the shelves of any bookstore chain.  No matter what you feel about Savage's comments about Yom Kippur, it's not right to do it.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2014, 06:07:58 PM »
Savage lost his mind years ago. I Can't believe people still take him seriously.
yeah definitely. should wish gehinnom on insane people.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2014, 09:14:46 AM »
this is what happens when you do drugs like marijuana. He may have done cocaine.
drug usage is not fun. its for lazy useless people who lead useless lives such as people in hollyweird.
even trying drugs just once is stupid and not fun.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2014, 09:18:19 AM »
At least Savage detests Obama.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2014, 11:39:00 AM »
At least Savage detests Obama.