Author Topic: August Sellout  (Read 1576 times)

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
August Sellout
« on: August 15, 2007, 09:10:34 AM »
At first glance, many may dismiss this list as the fears of the isolationist far-Left, what New York Times columnist and author Thomas Friedman derided as the new Flat-Earthers who would deny the supremacy of globalization. But for those who are following the movements of the Security and Prosperity Partnership(SPP), these fears are slowly becoming a reality –- one that takes its next form at the so-called “Three Amigos” summit in Montebello, Quebec.

http://www.dominionpaper.ca/articles/1309
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

newman

Re: August Sellout
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 09:19:14 AM »
I'm all in favour of trade and cutting red tape. But to have the wine-and-cheese-for-breakfast Euro fags dictating how we live, what our rights are and who immigrates to our countries is truly terrifying.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 09:31:39 AM »
I'm all in favour of trade and cutting red tape. But to have the wine-and-cheese-for-breakfast Euro fags dictating how we live, what our rights are and who immigrates to our countries is truly terrifying.
I could not agree more but with one provision. When the other two amigo's start paying their workers what is the norm here in America then we can have all the free trade they want. Until that time any trade agreement of that sort can only be harmful to the American middle class
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 09:37:35 AM »
Whenever that piece of crap Thomas Friedman takes a stance on an issue, I just take the oppsite stance and know I'm right.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 09:43:23 AM »
I agree! After reading the article in the above link I find it very disturbing but not surprising.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years