Israel > Save Israel

Do they want Jews make Aliyah?

(1/8) > >>

Yehudayaakov:
And how Israel wants to be perceived depending on whether you are Jew, foreign countries, an Israeli Jew?

For a Jew living in exile ---} the message is we are Jews ( as though saying would mean that we will never hurt you) You are loved so come to Israel (This is their  killer argument to persuade us to come and as proof you are given an aid package upon your arrival which represent nothing and is more of a carot than anything else) you are protected only in Israel no other country would protect as does the Israel government  ( it's unlikely as demonstrated by... everything in the news from a Jewish worker thrown out of a building by Arabs to riots raging in Jerusalem...) They do nothing while saying a lot more!

Toward foreign countries ----} they're saying nothing actually, not really the government says watch what we are doing that's the message we send to you: on the Temple mount in YehudaShomron, cave of the Patriarchs...etc the authority harm Jew so watch what we do not what we say (  directed to Jew)

To Israeli Jews ...nothing you are a second class citizen in the Jewish country, arabs get free university healtcare, electricity whatever ...etc if you got attacked by arabs you will get arrested for defending yourself but to anyone who wants to come to Israel put aside any aid, it's a mitsvah to come fulfill it.

ChabadKahanist:
They prefer Russian Goyim over  real Jews just ask Chaim.
A Russian Goy is more welcome than many good religious  Jews.

dimitry:

--- Quote from: ChabadKahanist on October 10, 2014, 07:17:49 AM ---They prefer Russian Goyim of real Jews just ask Chaim.
A Russian Goy is more welcome than many good religious  Jews.

--- End quote ---

More racist comments, towards the best citizens of Israel.

Russian-Israelis vote for right-wing parties, serve in army, live in Judea and Samaria disproportionately, pay taxes, and usually have Jewish ancestors who were persecuted during the holocaust (unlike American Jews who were too busy reading the New York Times and pretending the holocaust wasn't happening). Russian-Israelis are also the group who is most wise about the Arabs and their genocidal intentions.

American Jews are the opposite (they vote for left-wing parties and do everything they can to corrupt Israel)

ChabadKahanist:

--- Quote from: dimitry on October 11, 2014, 10:49:30 AM ---More racist comments, towards the best citizens of Israel.

Russian-Israelis vote for right-wing parties, serve in army, live in Judea and Samaria disproportionately, pay taxes, and usually have Jewish ancestors who were persecuted during the holocaust (unlike American Jews who were too busy reading the New York Times and pretending the holocaust wasn't happening). Russian-Israelis are also the group who is most wise about the Arabs and their genocidal intentions.

American Jews are the opposite (they vote for left-wing parties and do everything they can to corrupt Israel)

--- End quote ---
It is not racist at all & I am speaking about Russian GOYIM as I fought for Russian Jews in my JDL days,but 1000's of Goyim came from the FSU with forged papers  or claiming that they had some distant Jewish relative.
I came to Israel to be in a Jewish homeland not to be with the descendants of those who made pogroms against my family in Russia see www.pogrom.org.il this page was put together by a real Russian Jew not somebody with forged papers or claiming some distant Jewish relative just to reep the benefits which were meant for Jews.
Chaim can NOT set foot in the country & others are denied aliyah or in the same situation as Chaim.
These Goyim do not belong here only real Jews do.
Real Russian Jews are great & deserve to be here they do not need to be with those who persecuted them back in Russia & the Goyim that came should be sent back or encouraged to go elsewhere!!!!
Real Russian Jews are right wing & not like the Goyim who also.

dimitry:

--- Quote from: ChabadKahanist on October 11, 2014, 01:40:35 PM ---It is not racist at all & I am speaking about Russian GOYIM as I fought for Russian Jews in my JDL days,but 1000's of Goyim came from the FSU with forged papers  or claiming that they had some distant Jewish relative.
I came to Israel to be in a Jewish homeland not to be with the descendants of those who made pogroms against my family in Russia see www.pogrom.org.il this page was put together by a real Russian Jew not somebody with forged papers or claiming some distant Jewish relative just to reep the benefits which were meant for Jews.
Chaim can NOT set foot in the country & others are denied aliyah or in the same situation as Chaim.
These Goyim do not belong here only real Jews do.
Real Russian Jews are great & deserve to be here they do not need to be with those who persecuted them back in Russia & the Goyim that came should be sent back or encouraged to go elsewhere!!!!
Real Russian Jews are right wing & not like the Goyim who also.

--- End quote ---

The guy who made that website is a senile old pensioner, who has 'lost his marbles'.

It's true that not all Russian-speaking olim have a strong Jewish identity, but we all had one Jewish grandparent (or married to someone who did). (And sorry to disappoint you, but people don't forge documents to come to Israel, since the standard of living in Israel is not much higher than in Russia - anyone who did forge documents would either be doing it for criminal reasons or would instantly try to move on to a wealthy country like the US or Europe. They would not settle in Israel and serve in the IDF - which is not a great career option).

Aside from that, we are the most right-wing demographic in Israel, we disproportionately living in Judea and Samaria, serve in the army, many sacrifice our lives for Israel, the vast majority stand up for conservative family values and make up a huge proportion of the nation's scientists and engineers.

(I know that you will mention something about 'mafia' - but this is mainly from the Mountain and Bukharan Jews in Russia - and in Israel it is predominantly the Moroccan Jews).

[On the opposite spectrum are the mainstream American Jewish community, who support left-wing politics, vote for Obama, oppose family values, try to push for multiculturalism, etc. The left-wing American Jews are the greatest threat that Israel faces.]

-----------

As for why Chaim  can't set foot in Israel. This is something completely unrelated to Russian-Jews, and is because of the US government. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version