Author Topic: Saving the dead sea  (Read 658 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Saving the dead sea
« on: December 10, 2013, 02:28:54 AM »
Instead of getting the Jordan back from Jordan to flow in the dead sea as always, by ending their purposeful eco-terrorist diversion of the river to waste, Israel to work with them and spend 400 million to bring the red sea instead.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-and-jordan-to-build-red-sea-dead-sea-pipeline/
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Saving the dead sea
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 02:45:26 AM »
You mean the Dead sea ain't dead yet?

I did not know that...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 02:54:41 AM »
You mean the Dead sea ain't dead yet?

I did not know that...

ah.

Still a very serious issue. I sometimes day dream about getting the Jordan to flow back into it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 02:57:08 AM »
I realize it is a serious issue and did not mean to detract from the importance of keeping the water in the Dead Sea.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 02:57:59 AM »
I realize it is a serious issue and did not mean to detract from the importance of keeping the water in the Dead Sea.

I wasn't implying that. We could beat Jordan for half the price.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 05:46:35 AM »
The Israeli Judenrat regime enthusiastically supports this ecologcal and geostrategic disaster as if it were the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 07:22:55 AM »
The Israeli Judenrat regime enthusiastically supports this ecologcal and geostrategic disaster as if it were the hottest thing since sliced bread.

I understand that the best would be for the Jordan to come back, but what's ecologically wrong with this?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 09:47:07 AM »
I understand that the best would be for the Jordan to come back, but what's ecologically wrong with this?
Some researchers warn that when large quantitative of red sea waters will pour into the the dead sea the reaction might create plaster like material that would float on the surface. More power and water supply to Jordan means more Arab are going to settle and irrigate the Jordan valley and the Arava, so they will be right on Israel's doorsteps, whereas now the Jordan valley is sparsely populated.

There will be even less water supply to natural streams and the southern Jordan river itself because all these water will be used for human consumption and more waste water will flow into the Jordan river and the dead sea.

Perhaps the worst of all is that by participating in this trilateral agreement the Israeli Judenrats in fact recognize in an international teraty the Palestian claim to the Jordan Valley and most of the dead sea that isn't already occupied by Jordan. It is a very dangerous precedence.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 11:33:32 AM »
It's treason to include the Fakies in any international agreement. The Northern part of the Western shore of the Dead Sea is what the Fakies call "the West Bank". The Arabs have no rights to control any part of Israel's border.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 02:33:04 AM »
Boom got it we build the thing to the top of the Jordan, and then salt water will come up and they won't use it.