Author Topic: Fifteenth Day: Antibiotic-Resistant Syphilis Common In San Fransicko  (Read 478 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Drug-Resistant Syphilis Is Widespread In San Francisco

http://www.advocate.com/health/health-news/2006/01/26/drug-resistant-syphilis-widespread-san-francisco

I wonder how much of it Michael Faggot (ysv) personally spread around.

LSDBR

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Fifteenth Day: Antibiotic-Resistant Syphilis Common In San Fransicko
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 09:56:08 AM »
I get info here, I don't get anywhere else....This is what will happen as man becomes more evil and perverse....they will be afflicted with more misery, they won't be able to cure their maladys because of sin.  Matthew 24:3  Jesus warns us of birth pains that are irreversible...wars and rumors of wars, nation rising against nation, famines, earthquakes, evil will increase and disease too.....Ebola is part of the plagues or pestilence.  JOEL 3..... also gives warnings to those who divide Jerusalem.   The Nations Judged...."In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered m people among the nations and (divided up my land)  They cast lots for my people and traded boys for prostitutes; they sold girls for wine that they might drink.

Judgement is on America right now for how Obama has treated Israel and her leaders!  God will only bless believers with everything they need; he will also bless them by destroying evil and ending the pain and suffering on the earth.