Author Topic: Comprehensive list of everything that must be done for Israel  (Read 575 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Comprehensive list of everything that must be done for Israel
« on: October 12, 2014, 11:42:03 AM »
Instead of a news site, which for sure is also good, what I always wanted was a "mission statement" in the form of a prospectus of everything that must be done to save Israel, and that you would do when in power, along with explanations. This needs constant development, and it will ensure heavy continued debate on relevant topics. I always wanted it to be a bit like a Wikipedia page, and then a discussion page where we argue every proposal and reasoning.

Also, a list stating all the problems in Israel will help to identify new issues and help people determine them on their own.

I'll start, back me up here, there's a million good reasons for it, lie ChabahKahanist not being able to complain that no one speaks of the smegazoids, since it will be up top, and people will knoww what they're here for, encouraging some to join and making them seem less trolly at the beginning. People that have a few minutes to comment can work on something of lasting value with it, and help to develop the cause into a recognized and understood ideology. :

(I started something like this before and people added to it, so if anyone can find it, I'll add it into my data format so Shlomo can make it interactive one day)

Problems in Israel

1. There are Arabs in Israel
    a. They want to kill Jews as muslims
    - Islam teaches to kill Jews (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/koranjews.html)
    b. The "Christians" and some few Druze and others want to kill Jews because they side with the Arabs, they want the land for themselves, or they just hate Jews
    c. They pimp out Jewish women and minors
    d. They intermarry with Jewish women, bring them to Arab villages, and torture them for the rest of their lives
    e. They control the temple mount
    f. They want to kill Jews because they believe that Jews are robbers and they have a right to the land.

Our Goals

1. Offer the Arabs of Israel three choices: 1. Leave Israel with compensation, 2. Fight and be be forcibly expelled from the land, 3. Accept a status as a non-citizen resident of Israel that will have to work

a. This will keep them from killing Jews
     - their religion says to kill Jews
     - They think Jews are thieves and will always want to take our land
     - Islam says to take over the world, which they are trying to do in Israel

b. Less sex-crimes
     - No more underage Jewish prostitution
     - No more intermarriage with Arabs
     - No more Jewish sex-slaves in Arab villages
     - The Jewish Idea brings a source that said when the 10 measures of sexual immorality descended on the world, 9 went to Arabia, 1 to the rest of the world. Our goats and camels deserve better, and this will also curb underage homosexual prostitution.
     -
Problems with plans

1. The Arabs may resist leaving Israel
     a. They have national pride and will fight, and the Arab-occupied territories are full of explosive traps
     - They will attack eventually regardless, so it is better to minimize lives lost, and get rid of them now, which is only a risks less lives in a war, and continuously by attrition and conversion (by the supreme court of Israel

2. Americans and Europeans will be angry, which may affect trade
     a. They are full of Arabs and the populations are "naturally" inclined to antisemetism so they will hate Israel anyways, but this will be the reason they say they do after
     - It's the last reason they'll have

Migitation strategy

1. The Arabs may resist leaving Israel
     a. We can send the Sudanese illegals after them, killing two birds with one stone
     b. We can shoot artillery shells in waves, and between each wave give people a chance to leave.
     c. We can send troops into the cities and remove people by force, but it may cost lives

2. Americans and Europeans will be angry, which may affect trade
     a. The economic advantage of not having rockets rained on cities while not retaliating, expensive government programs and daily attacks will cover most of the costs
     b. After they're gone, they'll have no one to accuse Israel of doing all forms of made up stories to (though Egypt and Iran may continue to accuse their animals of working for Israel), and no more stories that give boycott campaigns and nazi brainwashing sites more chances to be seen

Other problems in Israel

1. Some Chassidim and Charedim are not living as functional members of society
     a. We need to establish a Sanhedrin, and they will tell them to do what Torah says to do for Israel

Notes

1. Reason 3.: I'm not sure if if the platform could have Noahide law observance in it

After that, we need to make a Jerusalem Talmud-style version that will go on the front with platform points in bullets, and main reasons why we want to do each
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 03:12:04 AM by LKZ »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Comprehensive list of everything that must be done for Israel
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 07:58:20 AM »
 Sounds good  great ideas keep them coming, the last paragraph isn't great Chassidim and Charedim are great! leave them alone  :P