Author Topic: Ebola in Texas  (Read 636 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ebola in Texas
« on: October 21, 2014, 02:44:30 PM »
So that non threatening Ebola infected 17 kindergarten students in Texas.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ebola in Texas
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 03:59:43 PM »
WHAT!?! More info!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 07:56:15 PM »
Dan the only place I can find this is on "National Report" which is a satire site.....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 12:48:52 PM »
Dan the only place I can find this is on "National Report" which is a satire site.....

yes.. Just found that out.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein