Author Topic: Russia and ukraine holding miss hitler contest  (Read 1154 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Russia and ukraine holding miss hitler contest
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 01:07:36 AM »
I wonder how disgusting ms shitler 2014 will be...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2432620/Hitlers-Furies-The-Nazi-women-bit-evil-men.html

Get your barf bags ready, the winner is...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 04:41:55 PM »
Horrible
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 05:00:47 PM »
May they all be viciously raped and killed.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 08:55:30 PM »
May they all be viciously raped and killed.

...would you rape those he-women?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 09:07:25 PM »
I am ashamed that the first girl (the Asian one, yeah, really smart--an Asian that supports a white master race) is a Slipknot fan or "maggot".  >:(

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 09:17:57 PM »
I wouldn't touch those diseased slavic whores but knowing how primitive russian/ukrainian/polish etc. are, i wouldn't put it past one of their own violating these female cockroaches.

The only time in history when slavic nations had any form of civilisation was when the Jews lived in many numbers amongst them and built their nations up to something worthwhile, the Jews being an order of magnitude more intelligent, dilligent and civilised than these primates which is why these vermin hate the Jews. Most of these primitive eastern euro slavs are not different than the smelly, jealous muslims and arabs.

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 10:22:54 PM »
It is a silly story, produced by Western media.

And the heading of this thread is ridiculous. 'Russia and Ukraine' are not holding the contest. The contest is held because someone made a page on their social networking page.

There was a group holding the contest on VK  (Russian version of Facebook).

Basically anyone can make a facebook page (or VK page), and so a group of neo-Nazis have made a VK page for this 'contest'.  (We could make our own contest on this website in five minutes

So it is a group of a few neo-Nazi scum that made a facebook/VK page.

The exact same thing can happen anywhere - e.g. in the United States (actually the US is the ideological centre of this Neo-Nazi movement).

I wouldn't touch those diseased slavic whores but knowing how primitive russian/ukrainian/polish etc. are, i wouldn't put it past one of their own violating these female cockroaches.

The only time in history when slavic nations had any form of civilisation was when the Jews lived in many numbers amongst them and built their nations up to something worthwhile, the Jews being an order of magnitude more intelligent, dilligent and civilised than these primates which is why these vermin hate the Jews. Most of these primitive eastern euro slavs are not different than the smelly, jealous muslims and arabs.

Some slavic nations were better to Jews, than Western European nations, even if they were still persecutory.

For example, in Serbia, they were saving Jews.

Your comment is highly stupid. And in some way, you are basing it on a few neo-Nazi loser who made up a facebook group?