Author Topic: Another damn school shooting! !  (Read 954 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Another damn school shooting! !
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 04:23:23 PM »
What a freaking world we live in today.... Every day we see news which indicates that the world we used to know is quickly disappearing, only to be replaced by a nightmare world of zombies and liberals (I know they are interchangeable).

Kids today have no moral guidance, no heros who convey righteousness, and only a future of darkness. The report on CNN seems to blame 'bullying' for the shooting, but I don't buy it.

When I was a kid all nerds were bullied regularly in school. I was one of the biggest nerds in my school and I got my fair share of bullying. But I never, in a million+ years, would consider shooting up my school. What is the real darkness behind this increase in senseless violence?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 04:32:03 PM »
What a freaking world we live in today.... Every day we see news which indicates that the world we used to know is quickly disappearing, only to be replaced by a nightmare world of zombies and liberals (I know they are interchangeable).

Kids today have no moral guidance, no heros who convey righteousness, and only a future of darkness. The report on CNN seems to blame 'bullying' for the shooting, but I don't buy it.

When I was a kid all nerds were bullied regularly in school. I was one of the biggest nerds in my school and I got my fair share of bullying. But I never, in a million+ years, would consider shooting up my school. What is the real darkness behind this increase in senseless violence?
5 minutes of fame (infamy).
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 04:40:50 PM »
Thanks to the commie taking G-d out of our Country.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 01:09:49 AM »
This happen not far where I live in the Tulalip Nation.  Contrary to what many people have heard, the kid , around 15 or so, was a member of the Tulalip Indian tribe.  He stole his father's 40 cal Beretta and then went to the school to murder his cousins.  He had some type of internal beef with his family and ended up shooting 4 of them in the head and murdering one. 

Very sad.. ANd it is heartbreaking..

However, this is the way things go in life.. Contrary to all the media scare tactics, this is not a common occurrence in this area.   
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.