Author Topic: Joni Ernst! This is funny.  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Joni Ernst! This is funny.
« on: April 03, 2014, 08:43:05 PM »
Joni Ernst, Joni Ernst, Joni Ernst, Joni Ernst, Joni Ernst! :::D

http://www.joniforiowa.com/landing/make-em-squeal/

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Joni Ernst! This is funny.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 08:59:10 PM »
Ahttp://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/04/27/sarah-palin-joni-ernst-iowa/8311707/
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:25:27 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 08:20:25 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 10:36:14 PM »
53% right now!  :jump:

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 05:35:20 AM »
And then if she wins primaries, would she have a chance against the Demonrat opponent?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 11:10:26 AM »
And then if she wins primaries, would she have a chance against the Demonrat opponent?
Yes, I hope so.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5428502?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

Braley Scoffs: Grassley Just An Iowa Farmer Who N…:

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 11:03:48 PM »
Poll shows Joni six points ahead!  :dance:

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 11:45:11 AM »
Fox & Friends Talks Latest Ad, Says Joni is a "Jo…: