Author Topic: Twenty-Fifth Day: JTF's Favorite Sodomite "Trusts Iran More Than Israel"  (Read 609 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Pat Buchanan Trusts Iran More Than Israel

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/17/Pat-Buchanan-Trusts-Iran-More-than-Israel

Then he should get his diseased gay tuchis over there, get a sex-change operation, and indulge in sodomy to his heart's content. Why is this chazir still with us? Why hasn't he dropped dead from AIDS yet?  >:( :P

LSDBR

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Twenty-Fifth Day: JTF's Favorite Sodomite "Trusts Iran More Than Israel"
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 06:50:30 PM »
I've been critical of Buchanan too in the past; and I refused to contribute his political campaigns when they solicited me for a donation.  I told them I don't like his anti Israel posturing.  I never voted for him and never would.

But, after 9/11, Buchanan advocated banning all muslim immigration to the US.  All the sick jew liberals said no: "It's not nyycce!  It's racist."  So who has been worse for america?  Buchanan or the sick jew liberals?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 07:12:32 PM »
Buchanan the closeted faggot Nazi who defends Hitler, supports Putinist Russia, nuclear Iran, the Fakestinians, and every other slime that has ever lived?

I will convert to Shiite Islam before I support anything that Fag Buchanus (ysv) says.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 04:43:33 PM »
I've been critical of Buchanan too in the past; and I refused to contribute his political campaigns when they solicited me for a donation.  I told them I don't like his anti Israel posturing.  I never voted for him and never would.

But, after 9/11, Buchanan advocated banning all muslim immigration to the US.  All the sick jew liberals said no: "It's not nyycce!  It's racist."  So who has been worse for america?  Buchanan or the sick jew liberals?

Advocated? P-lease. The sick liberal Jews aren't politicans. He spends his time defending muslims. He'll bring them in. He definately has some words that are less harmful for America than their words, but his actions affect more, so Buchanan. The sick liberal Jews didn't invent liberalism, btw. They assimilated with you guys.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge