Author Topic: The Scourge of Anti-Semitism on Americas College Campus  (Read 751 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Scourge of Anti-Semitism on Americas College Campus
« on: October 27, 2014, 01:56:56 AM »
It is troubling to see the events unfolding much like our beloved rabbi, Rabbi Kahane predicted. I have heard him say that Jew hatred will rise here in America because of the apathy of American Jews. We are a victimized people who get no respect because no matter what, everything wrong in this world is the Jewish peoples fault. Jewish organizations have been too afraid to speak up, assemble and arm the Jewish people, and prepare for the coming assault.

The assault is taking place today at the college campuses in America. This video, which was sent to me by my aunt, demonstrates just how afraid students at major American institutions feel and how they must hide their Jewish identity. My aunt asks, in her email, why the media has ignored this story.... I don't want to tell her the sad truth which I feel... The mainstream media doesn't care about the death of Jews, only about arabs, and only when Jews kill them... It is a sick little perversion of justice.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Scourge of Anti-Semitism on Americas College Campus
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 02:19:12 AM »
I sent this prophetic video to my aunt...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 02:20:40 AM »
you expect 'rabs to like you?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 02:24:58 AM »
you expect 'rabs to like you?

Are the college campuses full of arabs? I think that this propaganda is being spread even to non-arabs who attend the college.