Author Topic: How Bogus is Human Caused Global Warming theory?  (Read 714 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
How Bogus is Human Caused Global Warming theory?
« on: October 29, 2014, 01:32:14 AM »
Well most of us here agree on this topic...

The current hysteria over human created global warming has become insane. People who don't accept the theory are ridiculed as being 'anti-science' and the media virtually demonizes anyone who speaks against the 'prevailing wisdom' as expounded by the LORD Gore. Any scientific anti-warming evidence is usually ignored as they move on to other fallacious arguments. Due to the governments involvement in the science, the term science cannot truly be applied. Science is not created by the government but rather it is formed by consensus of scientists who demonstrate their understanding through repeatable experiments. Today things are being called 'scientific' when the truth is they are far from 'scientific'.

I do not know about the knowledge of the former Weather Channel president who is currently speaking out against the Global Warming Myth and the related hysteria but I think we should hear from him.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: How Bogus is Human Caused Global Warming theory?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 01:57:32 AM »
Andrew Klavan from TruthRevolt on the fake global warming...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 02:02:02 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 02:34:16 AM »
I had to laugh when I saw the Doctor in the last video was sitting next to Dr Pielke (considering I used the word Shpilke in a post I made earlier this evening)...

One more on this topic...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 09:31:23 AM »
....as phony as a $2USD kosher lobster.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774