Author Topic: Breaking: Temple Mount Advocate Yehuda Glick Shot in Jerusalem  (Read 11301 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Breaking: Temple Mount Advocate Yehuda Glick Shot in Jerusalem
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2014, 04:53:31 PM »
He is a hero for both taking a bullet (bullets actually) and for his activism, bravery and diligence..   

IT was sad he had to take a bullet, but he risked his life to save others..  However, I would advocate that our future heroes not be the ones in the hospital or in the body bags, but rather the Islamic snakes be the ones.   And, if we must take bullets  and be wounded or die, we do so with a gun in our hand fighting the enemy.

Agreed... I hope to be seeing many more body bags for low-life scum arabs in the future.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2014, 07:28:13 PM »
He is a hero for both taking a bullet (bullets actually) and for his activism, bravery and diligence..   

IT was sad he had to take a bullet, but he risked his life to save others..  However, I would advocate that our future heroes not be the ones in the hospital or in the body bags, but rather the Islamic snakes be the ones.   And, if we must take bullets  and be wounded or die, we do so with a gun in our hand fighting the enemy.

Was going to pounce on you before you corrected your previous statement like this^
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2016, 11:57:25 AM »
A 3rd Temple-pushing Glick on the Knesset floor is going to cause as much a sensation as he did with the Turkish Muslim girls in Istanbul!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2016, 05:15:16 PM »
If this about Glick is correct, then he's a piece of drek
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4806435,00.html

But he may turn out to be a useful piece of drek!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2016, 05:42:12 PM »
I haven't heard, is the Rabbi still doing alright?   When will these wrongs be righted?  I am asking Yeshua to intervene and stop the evil.  He has promised to do just that in Ezekiel 39:7  "I will make known my holy name among my people Israel.  I will no longer let my holy name be profaned and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel.  It is coming!  It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord.  This is the day I have spoken of.  The Nations that were against Israel and her people will be judged by the mighty hand of God!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2016, 11:48:26 AM »
Ginger Glick's inaugural speech's murky milquetoast hashkofos look like his present in the Knesset is going to be strongly counterproductive to Torah & Kahanism!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/212819#.V0caE5tXqXY