Author Topic: They said Netanyahu was chicken****  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They said Netanyahu was chicken****
« on: October 30, 2014, 06:11:01 AM »
Well, he is pipi kakayoyo after all. He is afraid of what anti Semites might think if he doesn't listen to them and continues to put the jewish people in danger especially in Israel.

One would hope, this will infuriate him to go against the USA in the future when it comes to the best interest of the Jewish people in the future.

However, I have my grave doubts about that. I hope I'm wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: They said Netanyahu was chicken****
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 08:32:02 AM »
While the chickenshit remark is sadly correct, the Osama regime behind these remark are devious and in fact they revealed more then perhaps they intended. "And now there is nothing he can do about it". In other words the Osama regime admits that they want Iran to poses nuclear capability and that they did everything in their power to protect them from an Israeli preventative attack. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 01:42:37 PM »
What does Lewinsky expect? He and an entire nation have voluntarily castrated themselves. As Zelhar commented the insults are correct.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 03:34:11 PM »
Netanyahu is 1000x more courageous than the coward who sits in the white house today. I am insulted that people don't see the vile antisemitism in this comment. Set aside our differences with Netanyahu for a moment... This comment was just aiding and abetting all Jew haters in the world. Whoever made it should be forced to aplogize publicly.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 11:07:36 PM »
This was an insult to all of Am Israel and ultimately G-D. This is not about Bibi but about their desire to damage.and destroy am Israel the Torah and fight against G-D like.the tower of bavel
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 11:36:02 PM »
This was an insult to all of Am Israel and ultimately G-D. This is not about Bibi but about their desire to damage.and destroy am Israel the Torah and fight against G-D like.the tower of bavel

True... 

Netanyahu is a traitor, self-righteous, and self-serving.  But, is he truly a coward?  No, he proved his diligence by serving in the IDF while most of these liberal American politicians were enjoying their drugs, partying and sleeping around with sl*tty guys/girls in their college days.

Maybe Netanyahu was a decent fellow once, but, money, power and prestige has corrupted him.   
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 01:02:53 AM »
Netanyahu is 1000x more courageous than the coward who sits in the white house today. I am insulted that people don't see the vile antisemitism in this comment. Set aside our differences with Netanyahu for a moment... This comment was just aiding and abetting all Jew haters in the world. Whoever made it should be forced to aplogize publicly.

Yes that's true. But if pipi was remotly close to a kahane, he would not be labeled like a woody Allen type Jew. Instead the anti Semites would label him like a bully which is a type of person people fear.

It's not the insult which bothers me. Anti Semites are what they are. It's when jews don't act like the way they should which bothers me. When a Jew in a high position does good and courageously, it is a kiddush Hashem. When he acts like pipi, it is a chillul Hashem.

Best to have anti Semites fear us than not because of HaShem.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 01:22:25 AM »
Some people here pass very harsh judgments without considering the pressures of being in high positions.

Bibi is not a coward or chickensh*t and when Jews start parroting what the antisemites say in order to act tough, it makes all Jews look bad. I have been critical of Bibi and regret having to seem to 'defend' him today. Indeed if Bibi were a real right-wing leader (as the media tries to portray him) the Jewish people would not have to cower in sewer pipes in fear of missiles and worry about driving to or from work due to fear of rocks and boulders being thrown by arab pups and dogs.

Bibi is not a coward though and he has proven that he can face a threat and defeat it. But politics in Israel are brutal and the left is getting a lot of money and support from Europe and the West and this is making it hard for anything good for Jews to get done. I loathe reading the latest stories about how construction is frozen in Jerusalem and the territories and I fume every time I read about promised building which never materializes because the UN, EU, and even Obaminations administration whining and moaning...

But I am outraged that the administration has treated Israel, which for as long as I have been alive has been Americas #1 ally in the middle east, like trash. It is sickening and I think it should sicken more Jews. I am going to bring it up in my Shabbos discussion this week along with the shooting of Rabbi Glick.

If the Jewish people in Israel were to change their hearts and truly desire the land which Hashem has given us then Bibi would also act more like a Jewish leader than he does today. We must reach out and make more Jews understand the dire straights we are facing today.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 06:25:16 AM »
I believe you are what you eat. He is proud of his son dating a shiksa I believe from Sweden. Bibi and his wife lack many  vital respectable jewish values.

He fears the left but not Hashem?  He is a terrible leader and it gets good jews killed. He is not a good well meaning person as you put it. It's like saying Ebola is s good person but he is an idiot so we can't blame him.

Pipi is a man to show mercy to. What he has done is to fear the anti semite. And in your post, you also showed fear to the anti semite because, "what will they think if we attack pipi for his ineffectiveness? We shouldn't rebuke bad jews in front of them."  Yes maybe for small things you're right. But something like this, jews should rebuke his weakness to justice.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »
Bonehead Hussein Ebola thinks Ben is too tough on his beloved "pal-piss-tinians."  But we know he is weak in the face of PLO nazi terrorism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 10:54:10 AM »
Some people here pass very harsh judgments without considering the pressures of being in high positions.

Bibi is not a coward or chickensh*t and when Jews start parroting what the antisemites say in order to act tough, it makes all Jews look bad. I have been critical of Bibi and regret having to seem to 'defend' him today. Indeed if Bibi were a real right-wing leader (as the media tries to portray him) the Jewish people would not have to cower in sewer pipes in fear of missiles and worry about driving to or from work due to fear of rocks and boulders being thrown by arab pups and dogs.

Bibi is not a coward though and he has proven that he can face a threat and defeat it. But politics in Israel are brutal and the left is getting a lot of money and support from Europe and the West and this is making it hard for anything good for Jews to get done. I loathe reading the latest stories about how construction is frozen in Jerusalem and the territories and I fume every time I read about promised building which never materializes because the UN, EU, and even Obaminations administration whining and moaning...

But I am outraged that the administration has treated Israel, which for as long as I have been alive has been Americas #1 ally in the middle east, like trash. It is sickening and I think it should sicken more Jews. I am going to bring it up in my Shabbos discussion this week along with the shooting of Rabbi Glick.

If the Jewish people in Israel were to change their hearts and truly desire the land which Hashem has given us then Bibi would also act more like a Jewish leader than he does today. We must reach out and make more Jews understand the dire straights we are facing today.
It's pretty simple Muman, do we fear man or do we fear the L-rd? The average Fakestinian gutter rat has more faith in God than Lewinsky, by a long shot. There is no defense for this animal. He's worse than BHO.

These comments by the Obola Administration are certainly evil, but how are they not true?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 11:05:22 AM »

You are excusing the inexcusable.   He has sacrificed the security of the Jewish people.

No one here is "acting tough."  You are overly concerned with image.   Everyone here is commenting about substance, and rightly so.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 04:16:47 PM »
You are excusing the inexcusable.   He has sacrificed the security of the Jewish people.

No one here is "acting tough."  You are overly concerned with image.   Everyone here is commenting about substance, and rightly so.

Learn to read KWRBT.... Nowhere did I excuse the inexcusable.... Read what I wrote. Maybe your mobile device is hampering your comprehension ability?

I simply said that this comment by the administration fuels antisemitism against Jews.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 04:47:22 PM »
Learn to read KWRBT.... Nowhere did I excuse the inexcusable.... Read what I wrote. Maybe your mobile device is hampering your comprehension ability?

I simply said that this comment by the administration fuels antisemitism against Jews.

I quoted you directly..  how can you deny saying what I directly quoted from you.  In your comment you defended bibi's inaction, which everyone else here was criticising him for, and you defend on the basis of unknown circumstances and pressures.    Since what bibi is doing is inexcusable vis a vis iran and gaza, you defended something inexcusable.  Get it now?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 05:08:41 PM »

No, the anti-Semitic world (absurdly) accuses Lewinsky (ysv) of using "excessive force". We are accusing him of being a pathetic, useless wimp who does nothing while Jews are murdered.

There is no comparison. Quit it.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2014, 03:50:45 PM »
Greg Gutfeld on Fox probably has it right.  This was a signal by Obama to Iran, telling them there will be no action taken against Iran by anyone, including Israel. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 08:46:49 AM »
Netanyahu is anything but a chicken....he is a hawk and a lion, and served in the military, no cowards errand! The left are a bunch of pukes who can't push their agenda unless they smear people. they totally loose on ideologies and strategies and personal character...they are like chaffe in the wind and tumble weeds.