Author Topic: Is the American Economy doomed, and thus the future of humanity?  (Read 1153 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is the American Economy doomed, and thus the future of humanity?
« on: November 02, 2014, 09:25:03 PM »

I have been hearing about a potential for a catastrophic financial event which could hasten the coming of anarchy and depression around the world. For the most part I reject most conspiracy and doom theories because at the end of the day I am an optimist and have faith in the goodness of humanity. But on the other hand I am also a realist who must look out for the future of my family and myself. I am going to watch this discussion on the coming 25-year depression and would like to hear comments from others whether there is reason to be concerned.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is the American Economy doomed, and thus the future of humanity?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 05:28:08 AM »
Humanity can make it without America. They have a choice between being nice to people that want them dead, or surviving, and they've made it. We're better off.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 08:32:28 AM »
America is under Judgement for the government's treatment of Israel, homosexuality, corruption,  abortion, and sin.   Who knows how long it will last.  If we abandon God and his word, we are a nation on our own....Freedom and protection come from God. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 08:54:15 AM »
If Fed lose control of interest rates it is likely scenario. Saudis are helping dollar by flooding markets with cheap oil to destroy Iran and Russia. China and India are in border dispute on werge of war. Geopolitical advantage is on American side again.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 09:42:32 AM »
Overall something wayward seems to be developing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 01:26:29 PM »
C'mon now, the economy there is a house of cards, and the only thing making it look like the American economy is viable is that lots of people have American money, if that stopped, or one of a hundred things, it collapses. It's a question of when by now, and what people will do what they need to in order to survive, which starts with preparing now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge