Author Topic: Sad Day For Washington State  (Read 394 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Sad Day For Washington State
« on: November 05, 2014, 01:10:50 AM »
Sad day for Washington state.. Today we have lost our 2nd Amendment Freedoms.. I-594 has passed that not only bans private sales of guns,  but is a stepping stone for larger gun bans, forced gun registration and the stripping of many more of our freedoms under the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.   To hell with this state, I think its time to move... Sorry that people, including the Jewish Judenratt self-hating traitors had to vote away our freedoms and support Nazi-like gun control measures that will one day turn on us as they did our 6 million butchered ancestors.  Those Jews who voted away our freedoms, I say it is scum like them who brought people like Hitler to power..  Too bad, so many good Jews had to die and scum like these get to live on this earth.  They work so hard to destroy the freedoms and liberties the Founding Fathers of this great country fought for.  If it wasn't for the USA and its freedoms, many of these Jews would have perished in death camps by the German war machine which promoted all the fascist philosophies these fake Jewish traitors support.

Today, part of America has died...    Washington state was once a refuge from the chaos in this country, but now is being infested with the freedom hating fascists and scum from California and the East Coast who want to turn our beautiful state into a hellhole like the places they came from.  They need to teach us Pacific Northwest people how to live, how to think and fix us and save us from ourselves.  However, all they end up doing is recreating the hell of the places they came from and destroying our beautiful state.  I wish these fascist bastards would go back to where they came from!!   Instead, now it is me, the native Northwesterner who is forced to leave my home and flee.

I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and it has been my home for almost forever, but now I feel it is time to move on.. Thinking maybe Alaska, Montana, Idaho , Wyoming or Tennessee.  Somewhere where there is mountains , nature and most importantly, FREEDOM.     
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.