Author Topic: Why is Ron Paul a nazi??  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Patriot

• Junior JTFer
  • Tu Ne Cede Malis
Why is Ron Paul a nazi??
« on: August 16, 2007, 02:56:54 AM »
Why does Chaim call Ron Paul a nazi?

Its fair enough to dislike Ron Pauls claim that the moslems hate "us" because of American foreign policy. I'd like to know why else Ron is a nazi though.

IMO Ron's domestic policy of constitutional government is excellent. His isolationist foreign policy is interesting for lack of a better word.

I really enjoy listening to JTF and take back America. It was a real kick in the gut to hear Chaim call Ron Paul a nazi. If anyone can explain it to me would be great. thanks :-)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why is Ron Paul a nazi??
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 02:59:35 AM »
Ron Paul is ignorant to the fact that Muslims want everyone to live under Shiara Law.  Ron Paul thinks they'll just leave the US alone if it removes troops from the Middle East.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 04:31:05 AM »
muslims are very sick and need help.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 10:35:49 AM »
Chaim believes that to be the case because he has accused Israel of destroying Lebanon.  Dr. Paul was one of the few people to not sign a symbolic resolution condemning Hezbollah during last year's war with Israel. 

Also, Chaim says he wrote an article at the left wing web site Counterpunch called "Neoconned" blaming America's problems on the neocons.

Offline Patriot

• Junior JTFer
  • Tu Ne Cede Malis
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 11:57:20 AM »
ok, so it all boils down to Ron Pauls foreign policy. That would definitly be his weak point from my point of view too.

However, Ron Paul was asked how he would respond to a saddam attacking kuwait scenario. he responded by saying it was not in Americas interst to intervene. RP would also remove troops stationed at the korean DMZ. This type of inaction would put the onus of self defence on individual countires.

Most countires being populated by cowards would be easily over run. this opens the door to the US being begged to take swift action. I would like nothing more then to see the US forces shock and awe north korea when it would attack the south :-)

If RP did follow through with isolationist policy then maybe that would include letting a Slobbadan Milosivitch do what needs doing to moslem nazis. unfortunatly RP doesnt seem like the shock and awe type of president. these windows of oportunity would go unused.

Thx for the responses.

btw can someone post me the link to the JTF and take back America archives. A member on this forum posted a link to an archives he was making himself. I'm having trouble finding it now.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 12:00:04 PM by Patriot »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 02:01:31 PM »
Ron Paul has also said that American support for the Likud Party is the cause of terrorism.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!