Author Topic: The Time to Annihilate Iran is Quickly Approaching  (Read 528 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Time to Annihilate Iran is Quickly Approaching
« on: November 11, 2014, 01:44:58 AM »
Shalom JTF Readers,

I think that the thread topic is a feeling that most of us share. We have known that the so-called 'Talks' with Iran have been nothing short of a charade and a fairy fail. Iran has been continuing work on its nuclear program in the face of the UN and the P5+1 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P5%2B1) babble. Just as we said 2 years ago when the topic was blinking red on the console panel. The Obama administration blew off the warnings and stammered and mumbled that 'Iran would not have nuclear weapons' and as we observed his mouth moving we knew the words were lies.

Obama did all he could to try to assist Iran in obtaining these nuclear weapons because despite what his lying lips are telling us, he is writing secret admirer letters to the supreme leader of Iran, giving words of support for their cause. Those letters were supposed to be kept secret but because someone had the bravery to speak up now the stupid president is exposed with no clothes once again.

This president has lied to us big lies, and he has lied to us small lies, and he has lied when he told us he was not lying. He has lied to us about his background, he has lied to us about his love of this country, and he has lied to us about our enemies. He admitted in his book that he loves Islam and will protect them (wage jihad) from any criticism.

This is why the president went to Egypt to give a pep-talk to the Muslim brotherhood in 2008 (1st thing he did as president after accepting his nobel 'peace' prize)... He went to talk to a known terrorist group despite the protest of Mubarak (who was our ally). Obama assisted the terrorists in Libya by providing them with weapons (obstensibly to be used against assad) but they were used against us. And Obama lied about Benghazi several times, insisting that those who speak badly of the prophet of mohamud (piss be on him) have no part of the future. That 'repugnant video' which caused the 'spontaneous protest' which resulted in the death of brave Americans.

So let me say that I place no trust in Obama, nor do I trust in America (which has been my home and I am a loyal patriot) under this traitor of a president. Israel cannot rely on Obama for anything but irritation and so what if America sides with the enemies in the despicable UN, SO WHAT? The UN is Useless as an organization. I think that the UN needs to stick its nose somewhere else, out of Israel's business.

Indeed Israel needs a new leader. I do not support Bibi anymore, and Likud has proven itself to be a phony right-wing party. It is time for some fresh far-rightwing options which will promise to wield the military power in an effective manner. But I don't see this happening in time.

Netanyahu needs to hear some more sane voices which explain that a nuclear Iran is a threat to the existence of the Jewish state. The regional imbalance caused by this nuclear Iran would start an arms race which will only result in more death and destruction.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187305#.VGGwMXVGjUY

The United States condemned on Monday what it said were the “hateful remarks” against Israel made on Twitter by Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

In a series of remarks posted to Twitter on Saturday, Khamenei said that the only “cure” for Israel is its annihilation.

Khamenei followed these remarks with a “nine-point plan” on how Israel should be annihilated.

“We strongly condemn the hateful remarks made about Israel on Twitter from an account linked to the supreme leader,” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said at a press briefing when asked about Twitter tirade.

“The remarks are offensive and reprehensible, and the entire international community should condemn such rhetoric. This rhetoric is, unfortunately, not new, but it’s not conducive to regional security either.

Last month, the Iranian leader accused Israel of having "no limit or boundaries regarding viciousness, cruelty, and trampling underfoot all human standards and ethnics. Crimes, genocide, mass destruction, the killing of children, women and the homeless...they take pride in."

He previously said on Twitter that the Israel government was “the most wicked terrorist” in the world.

Khamenei has also called Israel an "illegitimate and bastard regime," and further called the United States a "smiling enemy" that is not to be trusted.

Earlier on Monday, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu issued a statement in which he said that he relayed Khamenei’s tweets to the P5+1 foreign ministers.

“There is no moderation in Iran. It is unrepentant, unreformed, it calls for Israel’s eradication, it promotes international terrorism, and as the IAEA report just said, it continues to deceive the international community about its nuclear weapons program,” said Netanyahu.

“This terrorist regime in Iran must not be allowed to become a nuclear threshold power. And I call on the P5+1 countries – don’t rush into a deal that would let Iran rush to the bomb,” he added.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Time to Annihilate Iran is Quickly Approaching
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 01:05:00 PM »
We all realize the lateness of the hour on Iran....  The hourglass is running out. Nukes in the hands of crazies is a threat to the whole world.   Another definite sign of End times is plagues and Pestilence coming,   Ebola is a pestilence.    The Middle East is in Flames, not only in Gaza but Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, as well as Russia and its invasions into Ukraine.     Drug Cartels, Gangs, illegals pouring into America's borders with diseases and crime, chaos, economic decline, inflation skyrocketing, abuse of power, all are part of Birth pains.     ISAIAH 33: 6   GOD IS THE STABILITY OF OUR TIMES.  EVERYTHING ELSE WILL REMAIN VOLATILE.   

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 02:09:13 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/jailed-iranian-ayatollah-calls-regime-worse-and-more-evil-isis-or-taliban_818523.html?nopager=1
Jailed Iranian Ayatollah Calls Regime ‘Worse and More Evil than ISIS or the Taliban’
Nov 11, 2014 • By STEPHEN SCHWARTZ

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 02:21:48 PM »
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 03:42:32 PM »
In this matter Israel is all alone. Only the Almighty will be with them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.