Author Topic: Glenn Beck's Health Issues : Wishing him a complete recovery  (Read 1040 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Glenn Beck's Health Issues : Wishing him a complete recovery
« on: November 12, 2014, 01:21:40 AM »
Shalom,

While I know some JTF members are not very fond of Glenn Beck for whatever reason. I find him to be a humble and caring man who's convictions motivate him to make the world a better place. I recognize the good in him and despite any negative statements against him (which I can think of also) I respect him and feel for his situation.

Her has recently come out to reveal that he is struggling with some very disabling illnesses. I know a little about this because I myself have been struggling with some of the same symptoms he has (necropathic pain) and I still don't know if there is anything the doctors can do about it (I have an appt with a vascular surgeon on the week of Thanksgiving, thank goodness).

I know that many people do not appreciate his 'teary' delivery, but in this case I quite understand why tears may flow while discussing these problems.

Let us watch these clips:

May Hashem spare everyone from such burning and searing pain...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Glenn Beck's Health Issues : Wishing him a complete recovery
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 01:39:17 AM »
It is interesting that the original diagnosis for my health issue was 'Vasculitis' which is a form of immune-related disease. I had a second opinion on it and they (UCSF) said it was not vasculitis but rather advanced venus insufficiency disorder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasculitis

Vasculitis (plural: vasculitides)[1] is a group of disorders that destroy blood vessels by inflammation.[2] Both arteries and veins are affected. Lymphangitis is sometimes considered a type of vasculitis.[3] Vasculitis is primarily caused by leukocyte migration and resultant damage.

Although both occur in vasculitis, inflammation of veins (phlebitis) or arteries (arteritis) on their own are separate entities.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 01:41:51 AM »
It is interesting that the original diagnosis for my health issue was 'Vasculitis' which is a form of immune-related disease. I had a second opinion on it and they (UCSF) said it was not vasculitis but rather advanced venus insufficiency disorder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasculitis
Refua sheleima!!

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 06:13:28 AM »
He defends Israel on any issue he's a righteous gentil.