Author Topic: Just a simple question from dear little me =)  (Read 12752 times)

Offline iamretarded

• New JTFer
Re: Just a simple question from dear little me =)
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 07:43:36 PM »
you guys are so stupidly blind to not realise that the therm "terrorism" today is very much a damn cry for help. Israel, americans or whatever, is acting to islam like the nazi-germans where to the jews in WW2. Peace on earth retards I'm out. Don't now why i bothered anyway  ???

newman

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 07:45:21 PM »
See this is what you get when you have an infestation of rodents and you don't use strong enough stuff to destroy the whole colony. If Israel would clean this mess up once and for all instead of showing compassion for the varmints we would not have to be explaining all this to this piece of cr-p.

Excellent point, CJD!!

They should have routed the vermin in 67. They could have saved FOUR DECADES of misery and Jewish deaths.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »
you guys are so stupidly blind to not realise that the therm "terrorism" today is very much a damn cry for help. Israel, americans or whatever, is acting to islam like the nazi-germans where to the jews in WW2. Peace on earth retards I'm out. Don't now why i bothered anyway  ???
How can israel be like nazis a million arabs live in israel serve in there parliament and have full rights also just surrounding israel are 250million of the worlds billion in israel 6 million people 20%arab. see you in the the other forum
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »
BWAAAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAAA!! :laugh: :laugh:

HOW ABSOLUTELY TYPICAL!!

Terrorism and Jew murdering is a cry for help, negros pack-raping white women is the fault of racism and the dog ate my homework!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »
you guys are so stupidly blind to not realise that the therm "terrorism" today is very much a damn cry for help. Israel, americans or whatever, is acting to islam like the nazi-germans where to the jews in WW2. Peace on earth retards I'm out. Don't now why i bothered anyway  ???
A cry for help? Really!! I don't think the Jews before WW2 were going around with bombs on their backs.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 07:53:56 PM »
This animals screenname has no place on a religious forum - ban him!!! Please.
I don't usually call for people to be banned but I'll make an exception in this case.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2007, 08:16:56 PM »
bullcat3 ,

It will be gone soon, G-d willing, until then, let us pick it's arguments apart :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2007, 08:19:31 PM »
bullcat3 ,

It will be gone soon, G-d willing, until then, let us pick it's arguments apart :)
I agree - feel free to pick his arguments apart - in anger I had a momentary lapse   ;)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2007, 11:46:30 PM »
This idiot is banned and I changed his nick name since it was profane.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2007, 11:48:15 PM »

Hilarious, but it is an insult to retarded people!  :D

How about I'm an imbecile?  I know, its an insult to imbeciles.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 11:54:07 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 04:09:58 AM »
Why you bothered doing what exactly? That was the extent of your message? Well, you certainly put us all in our place.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 07:46:01 AM »
Thanks Jeff - that's much better  ;D

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2007, 11:25:44 AM »
I thought you would all like that. *grin*
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2007, 03:48:34 PM »
D... I miss it, we shoud have a cage or trashbin subforum for reatarded supportrers of fakelistans. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2007, 10:10:30 PM »
There is a forum for that, it's called paltalk. ;)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 07:10:07 AM »
Drat, I missed this....

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2007, 05:09:40 PM »
If you don't like the JTF get the hell off our site.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2007, 05:49:44 PM »
I was just wondering on something. Since u are so keen on people donate money i was wondering if i could donate u some crap. I think people like me who think this "organization" is full of complete hypocritical excrement could express themselves in a..... different way. I thought of crap as a good donate since its almost the same as excrement. tnx for the cooparation. =)

And a good hint: Try not to "miss" anymore "terrorists" over there and kill more innocent palestines, there is people in the world who is not controlled by their goverment and media. People are starting to react. Just a hint.... ;)

Ps: If u take crap as donate would u like it in flaskes or some lovely jars i have in the basement?
....what can I say?  The name you had chosen for yourself is certainly suitable towards your displayed mental and intellectual status....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 12:09:23 AM »
This guy who started this is right.....

HE IS RETARDED

Joe Schmo

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 12:25:08 AM »
Jeffguy changed his name.

It used to be noneofyourf-ingbusiness.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2007, 08:19:02 AM »
What bothers me is these fascists come onto this site not to engague in debate or conversation to learn but only to insult.......  terrible...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2007, 02:19:49 AM »
I'm a bit late on this one, but man did I enjoy reading Lisa's responses!

Go, Lisa, go!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2007, 08:39:55 AM »
Your a woman right
That was funny...

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »
Darn - I missed it!  I could have had a field day with this guy!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2007, 07:40:33 AM »
I hope HaShem obliterates you from the face of the earth,palastine,my ass.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.