Author Topic: Jacob Rosenblum Still Active in Chabad  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Jacob Rosenblum Still Active in Chabad
« on: November 19, 2014, 03:35:59 AM »
Despite my endless efforts to have this Palestinian Nationalist and Terrorist Collaborator, named Jacob Rosenblum, banned from the Chabad , it appears he is still an active member of the Bellingham Chbad, Rohr Center for Jewish Life and partaking in the festivals and Shabbat services.  Despite his false behavior as a devout, kind and loving Jew, he is a very vicious Jew hater and has spent many years in the West Bank working very hard to fight the Israeli government, settlers and to help empower the Palestinian Arabs in the West Bank, Chevron and Gaza.  If you spend any time reading his memoirs, you will see that Jacob is against a Two State Solution.  In fact , he is for a One State Solution, a Single Arab State where Jews have to apply for citizenship, in what he calls an "Arab Land'.  I don't believe there is a self-hating Jew alive more wicked and guile then this vile heretic and traitor, Jacob Rosenblum.

This picture is from the last Sukkot in October, where the Palestinian Nationalist is going through the Jewish rituals so diligently as he always does..  His outward appearance as a good and devoted Jew are his tools he uses for deceiving the gullible Jewish souls, which there are many!

All I can do is petition every JTF member, every Kahanist and every noble Jew and Righteous Gentile to please call Rabbi Avremi Yarmush at the Bellingham Chabad and vocally voice your opposition to allowing Jacob Rosenblum continue to attend services at the Chabad and to spread his BDS/Anti-Israel/Palestinian National agenda to innocent and naive Jews, including college students, who are his main audience.

Please, I beg every person to devote 2 minutes of their day to call Rabbi Avremi and voice your opposition, even if you must leave a voice message.  They answer their phone at the Chabad and check their voice messages.  Emails will most likely just go the spam or delete box.

Here is the contact information for the Bellingham Chabad and Rabbi Avremi Yarmush:

102 Highland Dr, Bellingham, WA 98225
(360) 393-3845

http://www.jewishbellingham.com/tools/feedback.htm

I hope Chaim and every other devoted member can not only contact Rabbi Avremi/Bellingham Chabad, but also voice their opposition to the Chabad Headquarters of the Puget Sound in Seattle, WA.

http://www.chabadofseattle.org/centers/default_cdo/aid/117737

3327 Northeast 125th Street
Suite 101
Seattle, WA 98125-4587 USA
Phone: 206-527-1411

For anyone who is new here or has forgot about my previous thread about Jacob Rosenblum, you can go back and read the original thread were I expose this Palestinian/BDS agent who portrays himself as a Frum Jew:
https://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=76590.0

In memory of the four murdered rabbis in Jerusalem I petition you to speak out against this terrorist collaborator being allowed to partake in a respectable Jewish community, such as Chabad.     Remember, that one of the murderers at the synagogue was a janitor at the very synagogue.   There is a terrorist in our midst!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 03:55:42 AM by Every Jew AK47 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jacob Rosenblum Still Active in Chabad
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 04:12:41 AM »
Your original post comes up on google when searching his name and Chabad. Write an article for JTF, and I will share it with a Rav and two Rabbis in the group and we'll see.

Since I'm leaving them behind in a bit more than a week, it'll make me look good that I'm pretending I'll still be fighting the good fight 1500 miles away.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 04:36:26 AM »
LKZ, what is going on?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 04:52:50 AM »
LKZ, what is going on?

Well they took down my goodbye post because of drama but basically I have to pay 10,000 now so my plans to save the world go down into the garbage and I'm going to be a welder in the Northwest Territories in a week and four days and retire when I'm 45 and go die, unless things still aren't good, and then I'm going for 5 years underwater and being a [very functional] vegetable.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 04:54:36 AM »
Lol the plan sounded way more awesome at 17 when I didn't know anything about Judaism or Israel. It distresses me to no end, for the main reason that it's the first time in a while I see no point to an event, why did I do all this to be really good at Jewish stuff if now I have to go give it up, and surely Hashem is not asking me to take a [censored] job and be broke and both be useless and a detriment to others (as if some unfortunate girl would marry me in that circumstance, I'd have to depend in large part on help, not to mention throwing the use of every one of my abilities away), Israel I don't have the language, or really any successful aliyah plan that doesn't involve considerable sums of money, so if Hashem wants me to go there on a 75% chance of failure, it wouldn't make much sense, and everything is wrong, there's no right answer that I can be happy with, I don't see what I'm supposed to do that can be fully termed right or wrong, and all the things I thought I understood and were like insane coincidence possible-miracles that got me to where I was in work don't make sense and after everything I sacrificed and did to get where I was spiritually, it's like "why lead me to the desert to die in it?", except I'm not sure of the significance of anything anymore, so maybe it's really "why are you abandoning G-d", or maybe it's "now you have to pay for what you did earlier", and maybe I have to pay by taking the most rational financial option with the welding, or maybe I have to pay by having a garbage job and life, but still having a Jewish community, or maybe it's all a test and somehow everything will work out, or maybe it's a test to see what I do when it doesn't. I don't understand anything anymore and it sucks. Anyways I do what I gotta do, since I don't know what Hashem wants I'm doing what I already had planned. I get the horrible feeling it's the wrong choice, but I get the same feeling for every other choice, but everyone tells me "yes, go weld" that's Jewish, except Rabbis, and one told me about how he helped someone make things work out so he could make 20k/yr, and another has a plan this shabbat, but by any measure I can come up with, it's not promising.

I've talked to serious people about this now, and no answer other than "you're not doing it", and usually I would do whatever the Rabbi says, but what I'm sticking with is Hashem is deciding not to employ me, so I don't have to listen to the messenger. He can wash vegetables.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:17:01 AM by LKZ »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 05:19:12 AM »
Lol and that is bad to say and everything about the situation is bad to say and nothing makes any sense and I can't stop thinking about it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 05:25:53 AM »
rotfl and it's all my fault and I need help to get out of it and I don't deserve it and there's no one to blame and it, for 99% of other people would not be a bad situation at all, and there's nothing I can complain about that I didn't get, other then mitzvot and it's not like I was even able to do much, or did everything that I could have or even for all the right reasons, so what so I even ask for other everything to work out as I planned before right now, and how do I even know that trying to help Western industry was even good in the first place, or anything at all.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 05:40:58 AM »
There is plenty of demand for welders in Israel. If you learn the language you can make Aliyah no problem.

Why dont you contact nefesh b'nefesh. They give a lot of help both monetary and practical in making Aliyah. They also help olim find work.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 06:32:38 AM »
Every Jew AK47- Do you think that if that Rosenbang is pretending to be religious or that he perversely believes he is indeed a good yid?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 09:46:55 AM »
There is such a guy who is a Satmar chosid & Hamas sympathizer in Fort Lauderdale,Florida.
I guess Chabad has rachmonus on these schmucks & hopes to turn them around.
Check out Avi Ibrahim Balser on Facebook.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 01:34:58 PM »
There is plenty of demand for welders in Israel. If you learn the language you can make Aliyah no problem.

Why dont you contact nefesh b'nefesh. They give a lot of help both monetary and practical in making Aliyah. They also help olim find work.

not interested in 20k/yr. Diamond mines is 100k. Furthermore, the danger in welding is if security measures are not undertaken, you loose your lungs, and maybe weld off a few limbs in a short period of time. If they have entire safety organizations to make sure harnesses are good, ventilation is adequate, and all the other measures, you can work there 40 years before you start falling apart. In Israel, if you have experience maybe you get a good job paid 1/3 as it is here, but starting they'll put you with the Arabs, and I'm not interested to loose my lungs in 10 years. I have to start here, and better I work here until 45 and go there instead of being half-broke forever and going there now, if of course I don't suffer from respiratory collapse.

Anyways I don't really care that much now. Dreams are imaginary and mitzvot aren't real, so who cares that I go, if you really look at the situation from the right angle, I'm not loosing anything.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 01:42:38 PM »
There is such a guy who is a Satmar chosid & Hamas sympathizer in Fort Lauderdale,Florida.
I guess Chabad has rachmonus on these schmucks & hopes to turn them around.
Check out Avi Ibrahim Balser on Facebook.

Yeah. There was a Dana Cohen supporter at a Chabad house-shul here for shabbat, and you could tell he wanted to respond to the incorrect things about Judaism but didn't because they're hoping he makes teshuva.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »
what ev if I can't be a Heeb I'll be a Brew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia7bBbTjgxQ

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 02:55:23 PM »
LKZ, why don't you just get a job doing ANYTHING so you can start somewhere instead of waiting for some scheme of yours to kick off.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 03:49:49 PM »
I was hoping this thread could stay on topic and not divert to LKZ's job prospects and future.  I respect LKZ wants to discuss it, but I would appreciate if it could be separate from this thread which I wanted to be more about Jacob Rosenblum and the BDS movement infiltrating our synagogues, including Chabad.  This is a VERY SERIOUS issue and I think we really need to address it.

I am advocating that everyone who sees this message makes the phone call both to the Bellingham Chabad and the Seattle Regional office and vocally advocates their opposition to allowing a Palestinian Nationalist/BDS zealot to be an active member of the synagogue.  This man is destroying the souls of many Jewish people and by Rabbi Avremi Yarmush allowing him to stay, he is actually empowering Jacob Rosenblum, the BDS and their cause, which is to bring the destruction of Israel and to make Israel into a Palestinian Nation.

Please , if anyone has called the Bellingham Chabad and Seattle Regional Office, please let me know and I will commend you.  I'd like to know how many people here actually took the time to do it.  I ask you just take 2 minutes of your day..  Together, we have a voice.. But, if I am the only one who objects, it will be brushed under the rug, as it has been done.   The Chabad rabbis seemed to dismiss my concerns and are more concerned about aesthetics, promoting a happy, go-lucky Jewish congregation that will not face any opposition or overcome challenges, such as BDS/Anti-Israel infiltrators using their synagogues as a means to promote their cause within the Jewish community.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 03:51:29 PM »
Your original post comes up on google when searching his name and Chabad. Write an article for JTF, and I will share it with a Rav and two Rabbis in the group and we'll see.

Since I'm leaving them behind in a bit more than a week, it'll make me look good that I'm pretending I'll still be fighting the good fight 1500 miles away.

LKZ, I do not have the time to write another article.  However, I spent hours writing that original post and doing all the research and sharing all of Jacob's memoirs which I have found.  If the JTF moderators would like to, they can take that original post and re-post it as an article on JTF.. THere is more than enough information there about the issue to share with the rabbis and Jewish community.  Anybody, who reads Rosenblum's memoirs will have their blood boiling.  If people haven't taken the time to read them, they really should, so they can understand what goes through the mind of these Anti-Israel/BDS zealots, such as Jacob Rosenblum and the Corrie famiy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 03:52:37 PM »
I was hoping this thread could stay on topic and not divert to LKZ's job prospects and future.  I respect LKZ wants to discuss it, but I would appreciate if it could be separate from this thread which I wanted to be more about Jacob Rosenblum and the BDS movement infiltrating our synagogues, including Chabad.  This is a VERY SERIOUS issue and I think we really need to address it.

I am advocating that everyone who sees this message makes the phone call both to the Bellingham Chabad and the Seattle Regional office and vocally advocates their opposition to allowing a Palestinian Nationalist/BDS zealot to be an active member of the synagogue.  This man is destroying the souls of many Jewish people and by Rabbi Avremi Yarmush allowing him to stay, he is actually empowering Jacob Rosenblum, the BDS and their cause, which is to bring the destruction of Israel and to make Israel into a Palestinian Nation.

Please , if anyone has called the Bellingham Chabad and Seattle Regional Office, please let me know and I will commend you.  I'd like to know how many people here actually took the time to do it.  I ask you just take 2 minutes of your day..  Together, we have a voice.. But, if I am the only one who objects, it will be brushed under the rug, as it has been done.   The Chabad rabbis seemed to dismiss my concerns and are more concerned about aesthetics, promoting a happy, go-lucky Jewish congregation that will not face any opposition or overcome challenges, such as BDS/Anti-Israel infiltrators using their synagogues as a means to promote their cause within the Jewish community.

I intend on calling and finding out what the heck is going on there. I am a long-time (over 12 years) supporter of Chabad and the news coming from Washington is indeed troubling. Besides giving to my local Chabad congregation I also support the Chabad national organization and I think Chabad should be able to remove those people who are a threat to Jewish continuity (which this guy apparently is).

I hope to be able to call the Rabbi before Shabbat this week though I may have to do it after the Sabbath.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 03:58:21 PM »
I intend on calling and finding out what the heck is going on there. I am a long-time (over 12 years) supporter of Chabad and the news coming from Washington is indeed troubling. Besides giving to my local Chabad congregation I also support the Chabad national organization and I think Chabad should be able to remove those people who are a threat to Jewish continuity (which this guy apparently is).

I hope to be able to call the Rabbi before Shabbat this week though I may have to do it after the Sabbath.

I appreciate you taking the time to do so Muman.. Please let me know how it goes and if you even get to speak with Rabbi Avremi directly.  Rabbi Levitin is the head rabbi of the Puget Sound, but the rabbis of the Seattle Chabad and Tacoma Chabad are also very influential in the area.

Indeed, Muman, if you are sending money and supporting the Chabad, as I know you do, you really do deserve to have an answer!   

P.S.
Don't buy the theory that they are trying to turn him around or that he needs a good Jewish home..  Remember, this guy was defending Rachel Corrie at the Shabbat table and has been attending synagogues and Jewish communities for years.  He spent time in an Israeli jail for partaking in violent protests with Palestinians in East Jerusalem.  This guy will be throwing stones at Israeli soldiers one minute, then the next day he will be off to play "Good Jew" again and attend the SHabbat service.  He is one of the most dangerous enemies to the Jewish people in existence.  So, be sure to ask THOROUGHLY and VOICE YOUR OPPOSITION to the Rabbis, don't be afraid to do so.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 07:30:04 PM »
LKZ, why don't you just get a job doing ANYTHING so you can start somewhere instead of waiting for some scheme of yours to kick off.

I have a job part-time. Instead, I'm going to do training for a well paid one (in the right location).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 05:47:30 PM »
I will probably have to wait till Monday to make the call.

I spoke with my Chabad rabbi last night who was in New York for the big Chabad Shlichum yearly event. I suspect the Chabad rabbi from Washington will be there also. I am going to ask my rabbi, if he knows this rabbi, to have a word with him.... I have found that the Chabad Shlichum community knows each other pretty well (All 5 Chabad rabbis I know are familiar with each other).

http://www.kinus.com/templates/kinus/default.htm

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »
I will probably have to wait till Monday to make the call.

I spoke with my Chabad rabbi last night who was in New York for the big Chabad Shlichum yearly event. I suspect the Chabad rabbi from Washington will be there also. I am going to ask my rabbi, if he knows this rabbi, to have a word with him.... I have found that the Chabad Shlichum community knows each other pretty well (All 5 Chabad rabbis I know are familiar with each other).

http://www.kinus.com/templates/kinus/default.htm

I appreciate that you will have your Rabbi contact Rabbi Avremi Yarmush.  But I still encourage every JTF member and every Jewish Nationalist/Kahanist to call Rabbi Avremi Yarmush yourself and with your own voice, speak your opposition!  Chabad rabbis have a certain amount of etiquette they must follow when speaking up to another Chabad rabbi. Despite talking to two other Chabad rabbis here in Seattle area who said they would speak to Rabbi Avremi of the Bellingham Chabad about the issue, it appeared that nothing was done.  Despite their promises, Jacob Rosenblum is still an active member and deceptively performing mitzvot  at the Bellingham Chabad.  The picture you see was taken from Rabbi Avremi's facebook page, where he has a picture of the Palestinian Nationalist Jacob Rosenblum standing next to Rabbi Avremi's son (the child in the picture) and holding the Lulav for Sukkot.   Rabbi Avremi is essentially giving this terrorist, Rosenblum, the recognition and security he needs to promote his anti-Jewish/fascist ideologies and to help empower the BDS movement.

So, please, I advocate people again, voice out your opposition, don't merely ask your rabbi to talk to this rabbi.  You may find nobody ends up taking any action at all, as many Rabbis are afraid to speak up to another Rabbi.  What will make the Chabad take this matter seriously is if you call up the Regional Office and the rabbi, himself, and tell them you will not continue to support funding the Chabad or that you are angered that they allow BDS/Palestinian Nationalist members to partake in community events and spread their ideologies.     

Jacob Rosenblum picture from Rabbi Avremi's facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154675440625392&set=a.10150281974865392.512229.853075391&type=1&theater