Author Topic: Lol this is a very funny thing in my opinion  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Italian_Matt

• New JTFer
Lol this is a very funny thing in my opinion
« on: July 30, 2007, 09:30:50 PM »

This is a load of bs -.-. There is equality in schools, whoever works hard for the grades will get into a good college, theres no free rides, there just looking for a handout.... it really ticks me off, post your opinion if you would like, I really hope this doesnt effect my chances of getting into a good school because i work for my grades and I don't want someone taking my spot because they whined about it. (watch the video and ull understand.)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Lol this is a very funny thing in my opinion
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »
Since BAMN is a pro-affirmative action group, can I move this thread to the Affirmative Action People Crisis?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Italian_Matt

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 09:48:21 PM »
well im kinda disagreeing with it, I hate affirmative action. Yeah that would probably be approiate go ahead do what you want.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 10:14:14 PM by Italian_Matt »

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 11:23:43 AM »
 >:( This is not funny-- its pathetic ! Do you see any Korean,Chinese, South Asian kids in any noticable numbers ? NO ! THey are too busy studying ! You do see one too many self-hating whites !
  Its real simple, R'wanda & Jose'  ;

1 Get off the street corner,Stop doing the "Hip-hop" all day.

2  Go to school  & apply yourself-- The Asian kids (who do not need affirmative action ) go to most of the same schools thanks to integration.

3 drop the "Street attitude"- that will itself open doors of oppertunity.You will be amazed at the good will you will see from other races when you respect their rights.

4 Athletics have a positive place in life but not all day  &  midnight basketball ( how about midnight computers Mathematics, reading ? )

5 Do not waste precious time going to these Anti-white demonstrations.YOu do not have to like us but you need to buckle down & take responsibillity for your own lives.Whitey cannot do your studying for you.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 11:31:02 AM »
>:( This is not funny-- its pathetic ! Do you see any Korean,Chinese, South Asian kids in any noticable numbers ? NO ! THey are too busy studying ! You do see one too many self-hating whites !

2  Go to school  & apply yourself-- The Asian kids (who do not need affirmative action ) go to most of the same schools thanks to integration.

3 drop the "Street attitude"- that will itself open doors of oppertunity.You will be amazed at the good will you will see from other races when you respect their rights.

4 Athletics have a positive place in life but not all day  &  midnight basketball ( how about midnight computers Mathematics, reading ? )

5 Do not waste precious time going to these Anti-white demonstrations.YOu do not have to like us but you need to buckle down & take responsibillity for your own lives.Whitey cannot do your studying for you.

How true, bongoid.

It's amazing how so-called racism disappears when someone wears regular clothes, learns to speak proper english and behaves like a human being.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 10:43:50 PM »

Didn't you know? In this Orwellian country pro-affirmative action is "equal" rights for all! Besides, you're asking too much of the "minorities".

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 02:10:49 AM »
This is totally insulting!  Blacks pretending like they are being discriminated against and aren't allowed into schools if they don't get preferential treatment over whites.  What arrogance!  These people are inventing their own rights as they go along such as the right for discrimination (affirmative action) and the right to immigrate to the US whenever they want and demand that their wetback family members be accepted as well.  They're not protesting in Mexico for the right of illegal immigrants to enter there, they only protest where it serves their own self interests, those ingrateful hoodlum scum!  Watching this makes me so sick that this goes on in the United States.  These are the sort of things that convince me to make aliyah to Israel for good so I don't have to put up with the affirmative action black and mexican SCUM who are manipulating and controlling the country.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 02:08:01 PM »
What a disease!
I want segregation! I want apartheid!
I don't want to be with the animals.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Italian_Matt

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 05:51:54 PM »
lol yeah, odviously their just looking for a handout.

Offline Italian_Matt

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 06:09:19 PM »
Lol I just found this I think this is really really funny i laguhed soo hard.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 07:14:15 PM »
Just some thoughts from a negro-ologist. To all you negroes out there, affrimative action implies that you are inferior since you are too stupid to get into school, or get a job or do anything on you own merits. If you watch closely and listened closely you would have noticed the bad grammar, the worst diction on the planet, the complusion of these evoluntionary deadends to break out in tribal chats and to dance when ever their emotions consume their useless existance. The negro is like a small bear cub, cute and loveable till it grows to maturity and tries to eat you. How, does not look back in fondness of Buckwheat and Stimmie of the little rascals, they were adorable when kept in check. When the primitive reaches puberty the trouble starts. When the hormones mix with an already genetic code gone bad mixture, big trouble for all white people. These creatures confuse primitive instincts and emotion with metal accumen and metal stabablity. These are not congruent. The darkie is lost in a modern world where they cannot deal with technology and the brains that it takes to make civilization work. They would be much more happy in an enviorment where they could pound on a drum all day, gather what ever twigs and nuts they could find to eat, a hut to poop in and to fornicate in, this is what the ultimate of the evoluntionary tract has left them. If they really want the guise of an education, let them all be given a place in college to study afro centric history and break dancing with a minor in basketball. They would all be given degrees that they can display in their urine smelling tenements and crack infested lobbies. Their fat McDonalds fed mammies will be proud of them and show their degree when the little darlings are busted by the cops for whatever violent atrocity they are sure to commit in the future.