Poll

Should we ban the blacks and Muslims who have invaded this forum recently?

Yes
21 (70%)
No
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should we ban the blacks and Muslims who have invaded this forum recently?  (Read 27287 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
No, we should not ban blacks or Muslims or anyone else. Anyone who disagrees with with your views should be defeated through debate, not banning. Otherwise, we'll be just as guilty as the Israeli Knesset for banning Kach and Kahane.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
But his posts violated the posted rules. He used foul language and threatened other forum members including administrators.

The administrators have it right this guy needed to be banned he was nothing but an agitator.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
Why don't you call them ni.ggers

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
I ENJOY THEM COMING AROUND!

JUST AS LONG AS THEY "KNOW THEIR PLACE"! :'(

El Cabong!

I really don't understand why some of you want to debate morons who just come here to agitate, insult and just waste your time with idiotic baiting comments. THEY ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME! ! ! When a black or a muslim comes on and he is intelligent enough to debate then it's alright. But when you get idiots like kyeser and whitepride we just need to get them off as soon as possible.

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
This is a KKK Task Force.

El Cabong!

Here we go again, another moron posting.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!

That very original of you. I wasn't away that we drew in so many geniuses.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingrahm think Congolissa is a "brilliant" woman..."

You should know by now; every time phony liberals or phony conservatives hear a negro speak English clearly, they always turn to each other and remark "Doesn't she speak beautifully?...She's ssssoooooo eloquent!..."

Translation:  "I never knew any negroes could be taught how to speak English!....therefore, if a negro speaks English clearly at 7th grade level, they are unquestionably bbbrrrrillliant!"

The Bush's always practice "HOCHJUDEN":  the old European Royalty's tactic of appointing one or more "Court Jews" to be in prominent decision-making positions.  Then, when their OWN policies go belly up, the non-Jews over whom they govern can say "no..no...not our leader!....it was "Those Jews" surrounding him that led him astray!"

In addition, they now also practice "Affirmative Action":  they appoint negroes who are above average in intelligence (not retarded), and can speak English clearly.  Then they feel free to practice their covert anti-negro policies freely...such things as failing to come to to the rescue of a majority black city like New Orleans, etc.  .  When the negroes begin to get wise and feel that they are getting shafted as usual, the Republicrats then feel free to say "What do you mean?...Bush a racist??  ...Why, absolutely NOT!...Just take a look at who he has for his advisors...all black people!...".  The one I like the best is this one:  "Why, the Bushes think of Condi as just like their own daughter...as part of the family!".  I've always thought that the only reason he appointed her "Secretary of State" was because she would ALWAYS be flying all over the world....first thing he probably said after the appointment was "WHEW!....Finally got rid of that stupid schwartze!...".

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Another clown that shows up.. Hey babboon early warning pack the bags and head on out this forum is far too advance for you. So save yourself while you can so you don't look foolish.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
Do you hate black people?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Do you hate black people?
This is a short question with a long answer. Do I hate black people? Not all of them just the ones that act like animals. Most blacks just don't get it its not the color of your skin that is the problem its the toll blacks for the most part take on society. Saying that I would not have any less disdain for a white or a person of any other race who cant live as part of  productive society. I have many black folks I deal with each day and when I get together with them  its not a black white thing because I know they are folks who work hard take care of their family have nice homes in short people with respect for themselves.  My problem with  black people like you seem to be. It  seems  that you want me to accept your black way of life and make it part of mine. I have watched society slip down the tubes with all the PC garbage and affirmative action crap. Years ago when people went to school all the different groups tried to  out do eachother in grades sports and lifestyle. Today affirmative action has destroyed that system of betterment and has created a class of low blacks and wiggers that is just revolting. You should read some of the stuff posted  here and on JTF.ORG and see why the people on here feel as they do. Don't just come on here and call us KKK. We are not going to change our minds because the proof we are not wrong is all around for all to see. And in the end if your here to disrupt you will just be banned.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 06:47:28 AM by cjd »

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
The long answer is "yes".

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
The American and Israeli war supporters, you miss something --->

AMERICAN BORN - ITALIAN MADE
                        PURE INFIDEL

NO ISLAM  -  NO TERROR - NO BLACKS

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The long answer is "yes".
Oh well!!

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
OK, it's "no"?

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
This is an American and Israeli war machine.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why not just reasonably debate instead of looking here on the forum and taking words out of context to show people here are racist. Have you ever read any of that members posts and see whey he feels  as he does?

wonderfulgoy

Even if large numbers of white men don't like blacks, at least we all know that white women like black men.  Isn't that a consolation?   :-*

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is an American and Israeli war machine.
Whats that.

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
taking words out of context
context ...the context is "blacks", come on

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Your right it does say blacks but I have read most of that members posts and understand why he has that there. It does not say all blacks.

Offline Vitoo

• New JTFer
Even if large numbers of white men don't like blacks, at least we all know that white women like black men.  Isn't that a consolation?   :-*
Anyway I am not black. I am from Thailand. My English is bad. I am a yellow monkey or something
but it's ok
but I am wondering what America and Islael fight for

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Your english seemed just fine to me it was the position you were taking that led me to believe you were a black person.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anyway I am not black. I am from Thailand. My English is bad. I am a yellow monkey or something
but it's ok
but I am wondering what America and Islael fight for
We don't have yellow monkeys on this forum don't start anything new.