Author Topic: Use Haredi labor, not Arab!  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Use Haredi labor, not Arab!
« on: November 27, 2014, 12:44:01 PM »
R.Kahane said that even more important & of greater urgency than expelling the Arabs, was the immediate dismantling of the Histadrut and the compulsory restoration of the Jewish Work Ethic.

The State of Israel was built up from nothing solely with honest-to-G-d-goodness Jewish manual sweat: "our fathers built these roads!" (Gidon Levi)

Now quasi-right winger semi-imbecilic Minister Uri Ariel wants to import 10s of 1000s of Gazan killers in to Israel!

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Housing-Minister-pushing-to-allow-thousands-of-Gazans-to-work-in-Israel-383046

Instead of using Arabs, the 100s of 1000s of overfed healthy tough Haredim who don't even study Torah but just drink coffee all day, should be trained & put to manual work, together with the too-precious-to-push on-the-dole-for-life effete Israeli Chillonim & Leftists!

Lisa's note: Typo corrected
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:43:14 PM by Yerusha »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Use Haredi labor, not Arab!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 02:10:54 PM »
Is he going to eat those potatoes himself :laugh: :laugh: BTW i agree but i can't picture that kid doing any labor except eating
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 02:17:03 PM »
Many Haredim especially in Israel are skinny. This post is not funny.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 02:23:29 PM »
I've never seen a skinny Hared in my life.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 02:36:06 PM »

Maybe you need to get out more?  There are skinny and fat, but most of the non-chassidic haredim I saw, like guys who learned in kollel, were thin/average type build.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 03:11:54 PM »

I have seen many especially in Israel. In America its a little different as well. Their are also many different sects, some of them have almost all skinny and tall (I think Ger).

If you don't see many Haredim in general, I just made a simple search in Google- "Haredi" look at the pictures in general.

https://www.google.com/search?q=haredi&biw=1024&bih=628&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IoV3VJ6dMrWRsQStnICIBw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 06:13:49 PM »
Yes I should get out more indeed. Nevertheless I think obesity is rampart in the Haredi sector. as well as poor dietary habits and disregard to physical activity.
Maybe you need to get out more?  There are skinny and fat, but most of the non-chassidic haredim I saw, like guys who learned in kollel, were thin/average type build.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »
Being very skinny is as bad as being fat. I agree, and there's Torah to back it up, they should work.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 01:18:44 AM »
There is some use of Jewish only labor. There are a few construction firms, mostly in YESHA that only use Jews. The problem is Jews dont particularly like manual labor and in Israel the contractors want to pay wages so low its impossible to live off them.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 02:35:53 AM »
Go to Beitar Illit & see all the rotund Chareidim there.
I know I lived there for 2 years!!!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 02:38:12 AM »
I have seen many especially in Israel. In America its a little different as well. Their are also many different sects, some of them have almost all skinny and tall (I think Ger).

If you don't see many Haredim in general, I just made a simple search in Google- "Haredi" look at the pictures in general.

https://www.google.com/search?q=haredi&biw=1024&bih=628&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IoV3VJ6dMrWRsQStnICIBw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw
What are you talking about most of the Gerer Chasidim are built like football quarterbacks &!!!