Author Topic: Sodomite Couple Cooks Baby To Death While They Do Drugs, Gets Slap On Wrist  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Foster Dad Pleads Guilty In Hot Car Case

http://news.yahoo.com/foster-dad-pleads-guilty-hot-car-death-175420246.html

May these sick faggot animals die very slowly and painfully from HIV and cancer.

LSDBR

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
how the hell did two faggots become foster parents?
I guess they wanted to share pantyhose and killer heels with the girl.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Jackson and his partner had five other children in their care, three young foster children — ages 3, 5 and 18— and two adopted children — ages 5 and 7. The two younger foster children were visiting other relatives at the time the 10-month-old died."

I had several debates about gay marriage, all of which I destroyed every point against my reasoning and not one did I finish without several unanswered points for the opposition, and everytime I lost by a few points, usually from one judge giving me a random number under 5, with his reasoning being "you didn't call on the opposition to interrupt your speech the third time quickly enough".

One of the common counter-points I got was "oh we should give them money to get "married", because their marriages are equally valuable as ones that produce kids, it's not true that the only thing we get for our money is gay sex, they can adopt kids". Anyone can adopt kids was the counter, but for poltiical correctness I could never bring up how monstrous it is to have a gay foster parent, and all the horror stories, and I had to counter "people who have homosexual sex make great parents" with something else.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Maybe they were the "professional" foster parents that take as many foster kids as possible to collect the welfare benefits they bring in.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Maybe they were the "professional" foster parents that take as many foster kids as possible to collect the welfare benefits they bring in.
That seems to be the likely case in this instance.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
"Jackson and his partner had five other children in their care, three young foster children — ages 3, 5 and 18— and two adopted children — ages 5 and 7. The two younger foster children were visiting other relatives at the time the 10-month-old died."

I had several debates about gay marriage, all of which I destroyed every point against my reasoning and not one did I finish without several unanswered points for the opposition, and everytime I lost by a few points, usually from one judge giving me a random number under 5, with his reasoning being "you didn't call on the opposition to interrupt your speech the third time quickly enough".

One of the common counter-points I got was "oh we should give them money to get "married", because their marriages are equally valuable as ones that produce kids, it's not true that the only thing we get for our money is gay sex, they can adopt kids". Anyone can adopt kids was the counter, but for poltiical correctness I could never bring up how monstrous it is to have a gay foster parent, and all the horror stories, and I had to counter "people who have homosexual sex make great parents" with something else.

queers should be put on an island.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774