Author Topic: Can You Pray For Me? Please..  (Read 828 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Can You Pray For Me? Please..
« on: November 30, 2014, 12:22:10 PM »
I believe that someone has tried to 'set me up' to wreck my life again.. (Like they did with youtubes) an enemy of mine, perhaps..

So, I have had to 'play the game' and it is possible this person has been revealed to me now because the person called on my cell phone. NOT my land line and I never gave my cell to the person on purpose.

Sometimes..people, you have to 'play along' with enemies or spies, what have you.

So, can ya all pls pray for me that more will be revealed as I have had to lower myself & my standards to find this person out.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Can You Pray For Me? Please..
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 08:15:51 PM »
I believe that someone has tried to 'set me up' to wreck my life again.. (Like they did with youtubes) an enemy of mine, perhaps..

So, I have had to 'play the game' and it is possible this person has been revealed to me now because the person called on my cell phone. NOT my land line and I never gave my cell to the person on purpose.

Sometimes..people, you have to 'play along' with enemies or spies, what have you.

So, can ya all pls pray for me that more will be revealed as I have had to lower myself & my standards to find this person out.

Shalom AsheDina,

I am praying for you on this. I think I know what you are feeling.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 08:20:24 PM »
First, get a good lawyer and a private eye.  Then, I'll pray for you.
Who said, "God helps those who first help themselves"?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 08:06:07 AM by Aluf Abir »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 07:18:39 AM »
I will keep you in my prayers.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 03:54:30 PM »
It is my belief that when solicit prayers over the internet, God does not respond to them.  Only prayers asked from person to person privately have any validity in God's eyes.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:14:54 PM by Aluf Abir »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 04:01:02 PM »
Please pray in private, humble thyself, and ask the Lord for protection and wisdom against your enemies.  There are people who deceive and are spawns of satan out there.