Author Topic: Ferguson question  (Read 682 times)

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
Ferguson question
« on: November 27, 2014, 02:16:58 PM »
Can somebody explain the mindset of the multitudes of whites who march with the schwartzes protesting Ferguson?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ferguson question
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 04:05:42 PM »
Using antisemtism, racism, and arson,  to try to prove justice for Michael Brown,  when the Jury made the decision on all the evidence presented,  will NOT cause people to agree with those who are breaking the law or causing trouble as a form of justice.  Shoplifting and assaulting an officer is not going to be embellished by the majority of this country, neither will violence from the Black Panthers, Cair, and other global groups.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 04:22:25 PM »
Can somebody explain the mindset of the multitudes of whites who march with the schwartzes protesting Ferguson?
Because they are morons!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 07:11:00 PM »

Self-loathing.... The product of indoctrination by the public school system. Personally I feel no responsibility for the plight of the black people. My family came to this country in 1900s and was not involved with the question of slavery. I feel no remorse or self-hatred about that. I think those who protest with the criminal terrorists are terrorists themselves.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14