Author Topic: 18 yr old Israeli girl made sex slave For P.A. officials  (Read 37340 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: 18 yr old Israeli girl made sex slave For P.A. officials
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2007, 01:44:51 PM »
If newman and mord agree then so do I.

Well, you can't argue with Ultra's post. We do have to look after our own and our allies, not the enemy. Second.....sleeping with an arab (or a spook) is zoophilia because they're animals.

lmao...

Joseph Farah, Bridget Gabrielle etc are animals? All the Christian Lebanese leaders in Canada who stood up for Israel and wished/urged Israel to finish off Hezballah are animals too, I guess. The reasoning of folks like DWI, Dexter and yourself newman borders on animal at times.

Jeffguy, I hope you're reading this evil garbage.
Its the Sabbath.  He won't be on until this evening.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2007, 02:05:26 PM »
It is a sad thing whether the girl is Israeli Jewish, or Arab....a man making a woman (of ANY religion) a sex slave to others unconsentually is disgusting and wrong.

What's more horrifying is those on this forum who cannot care for an abused woman if they think she might have been an Arab.

Where is the "Light Unto the Nations" concept here eh? We Jews are supposed to be different than the nations...holy and set apart for HaShem. G-d happens to care for even Arabs...who are his creations as much as we are.

There is a level of coldness that should not be allowed in our hearts which I've seen in some on this forum. I think it needs to change.

The 'Light unto the Nations Concept' has NOTHING to do with caring for their enemies. Israel is required to hate it's enemies. "He who is kind to the cruel will soon be cruel to the kind."

That's correct the christians not jews are required by G-d to love their enemies, and that's was always the the first commnandment to be broken in wartime. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2007, 02:09:27 PM »
Like I said, I personally have no sympathy for these "Israeli" Arabs, who are mostly a Fifth Column ready to destroy Israel. 

On the other hand, we always want to keep the moral high ground.  So again guys, be careful how you phrase things. 

Now regarding Thunderbolt's post, Brigitte Gabriel and Joseph Farah (who I think is awesome) are Arabs, and they are good people.  However, they are good, Bible believing Christians.  And I read someplace that Brigitte was thinking of becoming Jewish.   I don't know about the Phoenician part, because by now that group probably assimilated with the local Arabs.  So that's kind of splitting hairs. 

Remember disliking them and wanting them to get out of Israel and leave Jews in piece is one thing, alluding to scenarios of rape and torture  is just plain gross.  Besides which I don't think rape is even Biblically legal for Jewish soldiers. 

newman

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2007, 02:13:43 PM »
Like I said, I personally have no sympathy for these "Israeli" Arabs, who are mostly a Fifth Column ready to destroy Israel. 

On the other hand, we always want to keep the moral high ground.  So again guys, be careful how you phrase things. 

Now regarding Thunderbolt's post, Brigitte Gabriel and Joseph Farah (who I think is awesome) are Arabs, and they are good people.  However, they are good, Bible believing Christians.  And I read someplace that Brigitte was thinking of becoming Jewish.   I don't know about the Phoenician part, because by now that group probably assimilated with the local Arabs.  So that's kind of splitting hairs. 

Remember disliking them and wanting them to get out of Israel and leave Jews in piece is one thing, alluding to scenarios of rape and torture  is just plain gross.  Besides which I don't think rape is even Biblically legal for Jewish soldiers. 

Correction, Lisa they are not arabs, they are phoenician. Just as most Syrian christians are Assyrian, not arab.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2007, 02:31:06 PM »
Jews are supposed to do what's right, not what is popular in public opinion. Your comment against "He who is compassionate to the cruel, will in the end be cruel to the kind." is heretical. That quote is from The Talmud.

I do not advocate any kind of moral equivalency. I don't believe that Muslims in any way are morally equal to the Jew. What I am saying is that the Arab, and the Muslim are people...worthy of respect due to the fact that HaShem made them...as much as he made any of us.

G-d made them A-rabs but Ishmael was a bastard fruit of Sarai's rebelion against His will; His descendants will always envy and fight the rightfull children of Isaac the jews and stepchildren the christians.
Genesis 16:
Sarai and Hagar:

1 Now Sarai, Abram’s wife had borne him no children, and she had an Egyptian maid whose name was Hagar. 2 So Sarai said to Abram, “Now behold, the LORD has prevented me from bearing children. Please go in to my maid; perhaps I will obtain children through her.” And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai. 3 After Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Abram’s wife Sarai took Hagar the Egyptian, her maid, and gave her to her husband Abram as his wife. 4 He went in to Hagar, and she conceived; and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her sight. 5 And Sarai said to Abram, “May the wrong done me be upon you. I gave my maid into your arms, but when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her sight. May the LORD judge between you and me.” 6 But Abram said to Sarai, “Behold, your maid is in your power; do to her what is good in your sight.” So Sarai treated her harshly, and she fled from her presence.
      7 Now the angel of the LORD found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to Shur. 8 He said, “Hagar, Sarai’s maid, where have you come from and where are you going?” And she said, “I am fleeing from the presence of my mistress Sarai.” 9 Then the angel of the LORD said to her, “Return to your mistress, and submit yourself to her authority.” 10 Moreover, the angel of the LORD said to her, “I will greatly multiply your descendants so that they will be too many to count.” 11 The angel of the LORD said to her further,
         “Behold, you are with child,
         And you will bear a son;
         And you shall call his name Ishmael,
         Because the LORD has given heed to your affliction.
12 “He will be a wild donkey of a man,
         His hand will be against everyone,
         And everyone’s hand will be against him;
         And he will live to the east of all his brothers.”

but He never made them muslims; Islam is not a race you can leave it anytime you want. And about respect for their humanity read about Amalek, Cananites or people of Sodoma and Gomorah. This envy towards Yakow caused the entusiasm in which A-rabs took the ultimate replecment theology the Islam.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2007, 07:40:54 PM »
I just want to reiterate that although some people made it seem like I did, a look at my posts will prove that I said nothing about rape. All I said was that bad things should happen to muslims. That is what I said and I stand by it. As far as people insulting dexter, his knowledge at 13 far surpasses some of the older members on here. His numerous talents and his wisdom is way over the heads of the people who criticize him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2007, 07:54:21 PM »
I agree with dexter totally. If we have newman, Yacov menashe, me, dexter, kellymaureen and others agreeing on something, why cant people on here respect it?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2007, 08:01:52 PM »
As far as people insulting dexter, his knowledge at 13 far surpasses some of the older members on here. His numerous talents and his wisdom is way over the heads of the people who criticize him.

Who insulted Dexter?

kellymaureen

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2007, 08:05:37 PM »
While no one here would ever think of condoning rape, we have to understand that rape is not only condoned but accepted by islam.  Muslim women are the PROPERTY of muslim men, even non muslim women, they feel are theirs to do with as they please.  Rape is rarely if ever prosecuted in islamic countries, because as sharia states she must have 4 male witnesses, now how often is a woman going to have 4 male witnesses who happen to be just standing around, if there are an additional 4 muslim males present chances are they are participating not watching.  If a conviction happens it is the VICTIM who is charged, and likely will killed by her family for 'dishonoring' them.

I have a good friend who is a police officer in Michigan, he has attended MANY domestic disputes, the difference between a muslim home and a non muslim home is the guy beating the hell out of his wife in the non muslim home, most of the time KNOWS he is doing something wrong, in the muslim home, he believes(and sometimes even tells the officer) that it is his religious RIGHT to do it.

We as non muslim people do not have to take the higer moral ground, we are already on it.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2007, 08:05:53 PM »
If she is an arab, then only the worst should be done to her.

Another insane and typically evil opinion from DownWithLogic.
Another wacko post from Parthnergoat .

Dexter started with the insults.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2007, 08:07:05 PM »

Did you saw what I quoted ?
"Another insane and typically evil opinion from DownWithLogic."
Now who started the insults ?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 08:12:28 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2007, 08:08:32 PM »
Dexter insulted nobody, he merely was telling another member to stop with the personal attacks.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2007, 08:13:09 PM »

No...That's not an insult.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2007, 08:16:19 PM »
I don't want to continue this as it is not helpful but I should point out to you scriabin that dexters post with that pic was in response to an attack by someone else. Look at the previous posts.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2007, 08:16:36 PM »

No...That's not an insult.
My answer to tunderbolt :
" I told you to shut-up because you have no respect to somene else opinion, if you can't debate with no personal attackes as you did don't post posts at all, when you have no respect to other people's opinion don't be suprised if someone elses comments will have no respect for you, those thing are mutual"
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2007, 08:17:00 PM »

Did you saw what I quoted ?
"Another insane and typically evil opinion from DownWithLogic."
Now who started the insults ?

You said that Dexter was insulted.

Furthermore, Thunderbolt's criticizm of you is only a marginal insult, if at all.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2007, 08:19:04 PM »
oh..it's marginal only when tunderbolt attackes someone, but this " marginal " attacke is so marginal that it made such a mess, don't you think ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2007, 08:20:27 PM »
You are a genius dexter.     דקסטר הוא גאון שלם.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2007, 08:20:38 PM »
oh..it's marginal only when tunderbolt attackes someone, but this " marginal " attacke is so marginal that it made such a mess, don't you think ?

The mess started long before Thunderbolts remark.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2007, 08:21:24 PM »
Thunderbolt is also a genius.  As are FTF and Dawntreader.   ;)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2007, 08:22:32 PM »
I didn't insult you. I merely pointed out your opinions are typically of the insane variety and evil. Saying terrible things should happen to a person just because of their race/ethnicity is evil and insane. That's not an insult, it's a fact.  And if I were to say a muslim terrorist's opinions were insane and evil I wouldn't be insulting them, I'd be stating a fact. Dexter wanted to be a backseat moderator and tell me to shut up, therefore he started the insults.

Dexter wants to make up childish insults that rhyme to my name, go for it. If that's worthy of his status as an "honored member" then it shows that title isn't worth much. Maybe that's some of his wonderful knowledge DWI keeps gushing about? Unfortunately, you're acting childish right now posting pictures of Arafat with a deformed goat and linking it to my username. Hilarious... if you're immature.

And please don't start with this arab/phoenician bologni. They're arabs. Phoenicians don't exist anymore. Arabs who say they're Phoenician are ashamed, and rightfully so, of the evil behavior of the majority of their kinsmen and wish to distance themselves from it.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2007, 08:27:46 PM »
Thunderbolt, you calling me DOWNWITHLOGIC is exactly the same as me calling you thundersissy or some name like that. You should of just argued my point instead of calling me a name. You started the attack. As far as wishing bad on people simply because they are muslim, I wholeheartedly agree with that. The islamic religion commands its followers to kill jews so I can hate every muslim. It also says that any muslim who doesnt follow the path of jihad is an infidel so any "nice" muslim is no longer a muzzy. As far as dexter is concerned, don't even question his knowledge, it just isnt worth it. Me calling dexter a genius is an understatement.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 08:31:29 PM by DownwithIslam »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2007, 08:31:15 PM »
As far as dexter is concerned, don't even question his knowledge, it just isnt worth it.

What?

You speak of Dexter as though he were the Messiah!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2007, 08:31:35 PM »

The mess started long before Thunderbolts remark.
No, it's Thunderbolt's attack that started the mess, he started the personal attackes, and after I attacked him back Mr. Scriabin woke up and reproach for starting a mess .

Dexter wants to make up childish insults that rhyme to my name, go for it. If that's worthy of his status as an "honored member" then it shows that title isn't worth much. Maybe that's some of his wonderful knowledge DWI keeps gushing about? Unfortunately, you're acting childish right now posting pictures of Arafat with a deformed goat and linking it to my username. Hilarious... if you're immature.
OK, I have no problem that someone will remove my "honored member" status .
I don't understand your logic, because I told you you have to option after you mocked DWI you saying i'm "immature" while you mocking at him because he don't have the same opinions as you have, and later you changing his nickname to "DownWithLogic", don't you think it's hypocrisy to complain me about what you did in the first place .
And now you are mocking me again and saying "Oh Dexter is childish" while you can't even argue like an adult man, don't preach values you can't implement yourself .

Dexter wanted to be a backseat moderator and tell me to shut up, therefore he started the insults.
Sure.."Another insane and typically evil opinion from DownWithLogic."

"Thunderbolt is also a genius.  As are FTF and Dawntreader. "
Well, it possible, I don't claim i'm genius (and I don't think I am either) .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2007, 08:33:37 PM »
 ::)

DWI, you need to realize how much you think and speak like a muslim before you go condemning a muslim girl who is used as a rape slave.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!