Author Topic: How many shoplifting days be left til Kwanzaa?  (Read 821 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
How many shoplifting days be left til Kwanzaa?
« on: December 04, 2014, 11:04:15 PM »
Math be a white subject.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How many shoplifting days be left til Kwanzaa?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 06:45:57 AM »
Ask the people rooting in furgason. Everyday is Kwanzaa
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 10:41:22 AM »
It starts on the 26th and ends on January 1.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 08:12:21 PM »
20 days as of the time I'm typing this.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 09:05:12 PM »
20 days as of the time I'm typing this.

Disclaimer: I am not supporting or encouraging blacks to commit crimes. This is just for entertainment purposes. We are law abiding. I think the police should crack down on blacks  that commit or try to commit the crimes mentioned below.

Does the count go by subtracting the current date of December from 26 or only include full days meaning counting only December 7-25 making it 19? Does Decmeber 25 count since the stores are closed then? That would make it 18. Since it's shoplifting, I assume they could go to a closed store but that would be burglary, not shoplifting. 

Also, stores have sales on December 26 the day after December 25. Isn't that racist? How dare they? You know how they celebrate President's Day with sales but it would be racist to celebrate MLK Day with sales. Also, Black Friday has sales. How racist! In honor of Schvartza Friday, they should be closed unless it's to sell chitlins, beer, and shrimp and other non-kosher seafood that blacks like to eat on Friday Night.

I remember seeing that blacks waiting in the supermarket seafood department every Friday. They also go to the bars and get drunk on Friday Night. I guess when they get their pay check, they waste it all on that garbage. But maybe they make an exception for that days since I guess they would get paid earlier because of Thanksgiving but I see blacks on the news standing in line on Thanksgiving to go shopping. I also saw people on the news saying they don't like how it's open on Thanksgiving now because they like to stand in long lines on Friday like it's part of the fun. They asked that person on the news "You'd rather stand in long lines?" and she answered yes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 10:07:23 PM »
I think anybody, not just black people, that steals things should get into trouble for it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 10:39:35 PM »
I think anybody, not just black people, that steals things should get into trouble for it.

Of course. The Noahide Laws prohibit theft for all descendants of Noah, not just from the line of Ham and Kush.