Author Topic: Arab Worker - Rami Levi's Grocery store in Mishor Adumim Arrested After Stabbing  (Read 974 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
The News Report say the Arab stabber didn't work at the store but an Arab worker at the store was arrested on suspicion of aiding the Stabber.
Rami Levi the owner of the supermarket chain said this will not affect his decision to employ hundreds of Arab workers.
for the Hebrew article
http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/news/הפיגוע-ברמי-לוי-עובד-הסניף-נעצר-1166

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/188220#.VIACBNKUc1I
Rami-Levy, the CEO and owner of the grocery chain which has branches throughout Israel, was asked by the media if he would consider changing the name of the chain if sales were to decline because of the attack.

Levy responded sharply, saying, "If that happens, they will have murdered us. Someone who understands that should come here more and more."

"We cannot let terrorists beat us," he added. 

In an interview with Channel 10 News, Levy stated, "The moment terrorists do something like this, it is on us to prove that it will not serve them. We will not let extremists spoil the coexistence here."

Lvy also addressed the recent wave of hatred being expressed by the extreme right-wing against Arab employees. Two of Rami-Levy's own Mishor Adumim employees were investigated by police in relation to Wednesday's attack, but were later released.

"I have already proved that I will not let extremists beat us," Levy said firmly. "They only have one purpose here which is to spoil coexistence and destroy the country. I will continue on my way."

Wednesday's attack at the joint industrial zone in Judea and Samaria seemed to break one of the unwritten rules of the current wave of terror across Israel.

Although there have been a large number of security incidents in Judea and Samaria recently, they have never been in locations where damage would pose a risk to Palestinians who depend on it, such as the Rami-Levy supermarket. 

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/188220#.VIACBNKUc1I

In rami's word extremists are Jews not arabs coexistence is word that means kill more Jews this racist self loathingjew has just incited his arabs workers to kill the Jews to get more publicity frontpage headlines in news for some days thus making more money, what's Jew for this garbage if not an other way dead or alive to make money for his store chain.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
In rami's word extremists are Jews not arabs coexistence is word that means kill more Jews this racist self loathingjew has just incited his arabs workers to kill the Jews to get more publicity frontpage headlines in news for some days thus making more money, what's Jew for this garbage if not an other way dead or alive to make money for his store chain.
Actually Rami Levi gives money to yishuvim & also gives discounts before all the holidays.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Actually Rami Levi gives money to yishuvim & also gives discounts before all the holidays.

:coffee: :disease: yishuvim  :fist: :israel: :usa+israel: :israel:

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
According to the following Hebrew  Article
http://www.srugim.co.il/99380-%D7%91%D7%9F-%D7%92%D7%91%D7%99%D7%A8-%D7%A8%D7%9E%D7%99-%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%99-%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%97-%D7%91%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%9C%D7%A0%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%99-%D7%9C%D7%94%D7%91%D7%94
Every Thursday night there is a protest by the Lehava group of Gopstein against the Givat Shaul branch of Rami Levy for employing the Arab enemy.
This past Thursday Arab hoodlums broke up the protest and injured one of the protesters until the police came.
The article accuses someone connected to  Rami Levy of sending the Arabs.
[Of course, I am just quoting the article without having first hand facts on the ground.]
The protest continued despite the attack.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
See ^^ the rami sends his Arabs brother against the Jews the rami money to yishuvim is a trick to have Jewish clients coming to his chain store and by accepting yeshuvim doing a disservice to Israel and the Jews. Israel must boycott his chain store!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
See ^^ the rami sends his Arabs brother against the Jews the rami money to yishuvim is a trick to have Jewish clients coming to his chain store and by accepting yeshuvim doing a disservice to Israel and the Jews. Israel must boycott his chain store!
In Jerusalem we have a choice we have Osher Ahd!!!!!
Shop Osher Ahd no ragheads there!!!!