Author Topic: ACLU to target Minutemen  (Read 3449 times)

newman

ACLU to target Minutemen
« on: July 26, 2007, 05:06:24 AM »

ACLU Plans To Send "Observers" To Watch Over "Minuteman Project"
By Digger

The ACLU is planning to send "observers" to keep tabs on the 750 volunteers of the "Minuteman Project" which is a group who are going to patrol the Arizona-Mexico border and report crossings of illegal aliens to the border patrol.

This is the third group that has come out attacking the "Minuteman Project" directly. The Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), a brutal Latin American gang, has said to have been issued orders by its leader to attack the volunteers and The Mexican Foreign Secretary said he is working with lawyers to sue the volunteer group. Are they afraid that this volunteer action by citizens of the United States will actually work?

To many the first thing the government is responsible for is protecting our borders, so why aren't they doing anything about it and why are they letting foreign governments, gangs and civil liberties groups control our border policy? Why do citizens need to go there themselves and watch the border while the government is off worrying about Social Security -- which is arguably one of the last priorities the government should be sticking its fingers in?

Tucson Citizen

The observers will trail volunteers of the Minuteman Project throughout April as they patrol the border along Cochise County for illegal immigrants.
"We will be there to make sure they're not abusing anybody's rights," the ACLU's Ray Ybarra said.

A team of lawyers will be on hand to file civil cases against Minuteman participants if abuses occur, he said.

The ACLU is planning hourlong training sessions over the next month for volunteers in Tucson, Douglas and Phoenix.

Tipped by: Rob at Say Anything (via Young Pundit) who has this to say:

As far as I’m concerned the only “rights” aliens crossing America’s borders illegally have is the right to be arressted and shipped back to where they came from.

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Re: ACLU to target Minutemen
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 10:23:51 AM »
What did Bush Say?  Oh yes, Bring e'm on.
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 10:27:11 AM »
It would be just awfull if something was to happen to one of those ACLU traitors, wouldn't it?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 08:11:27 AM »
It would be just awfull if something was to happen to one of those ACLU traitors, wouldn't it?
Would it? I sometimes wonder!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 08:14:28 AM »
Would it? I sometimes wonder!

It's a strange thing but my car always gets dodgey brakes around leftists. Sometimes guns are known to mysteriously misfire around them too.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »
The aclu would defend child molesters. They are a blight on society.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 08:30:49 AM »
Some one should target the aclu, if you get what I mean. They are a bunch of phonies. If any of you posters lived in NY city for a while you may recall the saga of 'billy boggs'. I know that the officail historians of NY city will remember and they are CJD and Masterwolf, they can fill in what I left out. Well 'billy boggs' was a homeless darkie female that lived on the streets, defecated on the street, urinated on the street, sleeped on the street, annoyed white passerbys on the street, cursed, drank and done drugs all on the street in public view. The papers and the tv channels picked up on this 'victim of white oppresiion' and did the usual sob story for a black degenerate. The head of the NY city aclu, a white hater and a real anti semite, norman seigel came to her rescue. He got her some new clothes and gave her a job in his office, to get her 'back on track' and start the 'healing process'. Now I bet you are all saying what a wonderful end to this horror story. Wrong, the horror started for norman seigel. This love affair with the queen of the streets did not last long, in no time at all she started to revert back to her consumption of drugs and cheap booze, showers came less frequently and ....... you know the rest. Norman got rid of her. When asked about this matter, he just smiles and refuses to say anything. A typical liberal response, If you remember when, I beleive it was Cher said send all the homeless to malibu and Rush Limbaugh started to collect funds to hire buses and trains to ship the homeless people to the beeches of malibu, the home of the holly libs, martin sheehan put a stop to this with the plea that there weren't enough social services available to these poor people. Most of the holly wierds have all kinds of social problems, drugs, booze sexula maladies and complusions who treats them? If they are telling me that there are no head shrinkers in beverly hills or malibu, I don't believe it. So, my dear friends, that is the way the aclu and the rest of the left think.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 08:39:24 AM »
Good idea.

Send all the victims of horrible, honkey, cracker man to live in Malibu, the Hollywood Hills and the lobbies of upper West Side apartment buildings so the bleeding heart eiltes can take care of them.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 08:54:53 AM »
Good idea.

Send all the victims of horrible, honkey, cracker man to live in Malibu, the Hollywood Hills and the lobbies of upper West Side apartment buildings so the bleeding heart eiltes can take care of them.
Yes, and if there aren't enough social services in those places do there what is done in every other decent neighborhood in the country.  Open up a homeless shelter, a methadone clinic, a soup kitchen and a halfway house. 
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 08:58:10 AM »
Good idea.

Yes, and if there aren't enough social services in those places do there what is done in every other decent neighborhood in the country.  Open up a homeless shelter, a methadone clinic, a soup kitchen and a halfway house. 

The bleeding heart celebrities would drool at chance to do their token 5 minutes vollunteer work at such places. Think of the photo op's and warm-inner-glow value!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 09:35:39 AM »
Dear Newman, it is funny that you mentioned 'photo-opt'. I remember sean (I did madonna, what a conquest) penn when he went down to rescue the victims of katrina. He brought his own film crew to take his picture as he got into a rowboat, but was so funny was that the rowboat had a hole in it and it began to sink. Penn, being the utimate holly wood maven yelled 'cut' and the crew went and got him a new rowboat so the filming could continue. I beleive he may produce a major motion pix with the title of "popeye saves the primitives' a touching story of how popeye comes to the aid of the affrimative action vitims and, with the aid a spinach makes everything all better and calms the savage seas. There will even be a scene where he goes into the superdome, gulps down so more spinach and then takes on all the rapists and gangbangers who were really FBI and CIA guys with black face and wearing gang colors. The movie concludes by popeye distributing little niglets to olive oil ( portrayed by angelina jolie) wimpy ( portrayed by steven spielberg in a rare cameo) and even bluto (portrayed by no other that rosie o'donald, a role she is well suited for). Yes, to be a lib with a social conscience is a wonderful thing, especially if your rich and don't have to live with these people anymore.

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »
What got me about Sean (nobody should own a gun but I've got a sh*tload of Glocks) Penn was the way he does his feeble token effort in his little, iddy, biddy red row boat to say to the rest of us "look how compassionate and superior I am, you racist plebs!".

That whole bunch in Hollyweird aren't worth a beer fart in a hurricane!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 09:53:56 AM »
What got me about Sean (nobody should own a gun but I've got a sh*tload of Glocks) Penn was the way he does his feeble token effort in his little, iddy, biddy red row boat to say to the rest of us "look how compassionate and superior I am, you racist plebs!".

That whole bunch in Hollyweird aren't worth a beer fart in a hurricane!
This is why I have basically given up watching TV or movies. I would not be able to point out 95% of the evil Hollywood animals in a contest that paid me a $100 for each correct name. The whole group of left leaning animals are sickening and are two faced opportunist. fjack your post has described the animals and their evil actions to the letter.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years