Author Topic: King James? Oh yeah, dey be kingz and queenz!  (Read 925 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
King James? Oh yeah, dey be kingz and queenz!
« on: December 11, 2014, 12:06:11 AM »
I thought the issue was a man hugging a married woman. But it was because of modesty because the same thing happened when Michelle Obama hugged the Queen.

They also said that the royals were considered "divine" because they ruled by Divine Right so people don't approach them the way LeBron James did. I don't royalty ever considered royals Divine unless you are talking about Ancient Egypt or Ancient Rome.

They also said on TV that the black rap "celebrities" are like the royalty of America. Just because they are black and like to make rap noise that makes them royalty?

http://news.yahoo.com/king-james-commits-personal-foul-royal-touch-140353958--spt.html

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:54:42 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: King James? Oh yeah, dey be kingz and queenz!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 12:07:43 AM »
All their visits were with blacks. Prince William went to meet Obama while Kate went to Harlem. Then they went together to meet black basketball players at a basketball game.

I remember when Prince Charles came to Philadelphia to paint murals with the inner city black kids.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 05:11:49 AM »
I think most people in the USA have only the vaguest idea of what royalty even means. That's why you see a lot of rappers, etc. claiming that they're kings and queens, because they have this idea in their head that it's only a status thing and that they can get people to serve them or see them as better if they claim that.

In the USA we are supposed to recognize that there's nothing magical about somebody's bloodline and that each person needs to be evaluated on their own merits without respect to who they are related to. Having a father that's a competent president for example, should not automatically mean that you would make a good president too. 

In countries that insist on inheritance by blood, I think there is something lingering of a belief that the blood carries some kind of Divine or supernatural linkage which can only be passed down a family line.

I think there can be generational blessings and cursings but in reality we are all individuals with free will and our own talents and things we're not so good at. Really I think in the modern world countries shouldn't have a concept like royalty, but I'm sure that such systems will persist for a very long time regardless.

Israel's kings were quite different of course as they really did have a blessing that was given to them to rule. Other kingdoms, etc. made similar claims but I don't really believe most of them truly had God's favor on their respective bloodlines.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 06:44:30 AM »
Great post title.  ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 09:44:40 AM »
Sure you've got royalty in the US in such cities like NY,San Francisco & Miami Beach just like we do here in Israel in cities like Eilat & Tel Aviv.
They are called queens!!!!
 :::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 11:01:32 AM »
Sure you've got royalty in the US in such cities like NY,San Francisco & Miami Beach just like we do here in Israel in cities like Eilat & Tel Aviv.
They are called queens!!!!
 :::D

You mean homos? Tel Aviv and Eilat also have blacks. Tel Aviv is infested with illegal aliens and I think many of them work in Eilat also since it's close to the border with Egypt, the country they pass through to get to Israel. They probably also don't mind the Summer heat in Eilat since they are used to even more heat in Africa.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 11:07:52 AM »

You mean homos? Tel Aviv and Eilat also have blacks. Tel Aviv is infested with illegal aliens and I think many of them work in Eilat also since it's close to the border with Egypt, the country they pass through to get to Israel. They probably also don't mind the Summer heat in Eilat since they are used to even more heat in Africa.
Yes I meant homos.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »
Now that I mention illegal blacks and heat, in the Next World, the heat in their homeland will be nothing compared to the heat in their eternal home.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 06:13:18 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 01:05:35 PM »
The inbred Hitler loving "Royalty" of England is more depraved and more trashy then 99% of the black hip-hop thugs.