Author Topic: Border Patrol can't stop Illegals  (Read 1645 times)

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Border Patrol can't stop Illegals
« on: August 17, 2007, 11:17:04 AM »
Border Patrol agents dont have the responsibility of apprehending illegal immigrants, Carlos X. Carrillo, chief patrol agent for the Laredo sector, said at a town hall meeting Wednesday."The Border Patrol is not equipped to stop illegal immigrants," Carrillo said, noting that illegal narcotics are also not on the agents priority list.

"The Border Patrol mission is not to do any of those things," he emphasized.

The Border Patrols mission is to keep the country safe from terrorist and terrorist weapons, he said. Carrillo added that when and if terrorists come into the country, the agents will be ready.

During a presentation to about 50 people, he also explained the different deployment tactics agents use to identify who crosses the border.

http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=18710877&BRD=2290&PAG=461&dept_id=473478&rfi

I'll bet thet don't stop the terrorists either.
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Border Patrol can't stop Illegals
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 08:13:55 AM »
In a way this fritto bandido is right, the only way to stop them is white people with a 45 and plenty of ammo.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »
I often slam former President Clinton for the failed chances at getting osama , Now I slam President Bush for not stopping the terrorists that have already, and will continue crossing open borders. When the next attack hits America, and it is found out , they came through Mexico, our current Administration will have the blood of the American people on their hands.

Who am I kidding, they have the blood of innocent Jews on their hands, and they don't care about that either.

For the people, by the people ?

Myth.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 08:32:11 PM »
I often slam former President Clinton for the failed chances at getting osama , Now I slam President Bush for not stopping the terrorists that have already, and will continue crossing open borders. When the next attack hits America, and it is found out , they came through Mexico, our current Administration will have the blood of the American people on their hands.

Who am I kidding, they have the blood of innocent Jews on their hands, and they don't care about that either.

For the people, by the people ?

Myth.
It is for the people, by the people but the people keep voting in the same trash in different packaging.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 08:34:18 PM »
I concur with your statement 100%, Dems vote for Dems, Republicans vote for Republicans.

NOTHING CHANGES. We mean nothing to the establishment, because we don't send them thousands of dollars.
No peace, without FREEDOM.