Author Topic: Terrorist Indoctrination School in Brooklyn, N.Y.  (Read 1034 times)

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
Terrorist Indoctrination School in Brooklyn, N.Y.
« on: August 21, 2007, 12:37:40 PM »
This is just one of the small steps these muslim animals will make in their inch by inch attempt at turning America into their homeland for islam (the devil's religiond of death). As their nimbers increase and the populate the clean world with their filthy pig children, politicians will be more appeasing and accomodating to their racist, religious demands.

Read Full Article: http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=0481D0910238E95BDD50A83329B99A21?contentId=4124172&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Groups Rally For and Against Planned Arabic-Themed Public School in Brooklyn 
Academy Prompts Strong Polarized Response 
Last Edited: Monday, 20 Aug 2007, 11:35 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 20 Aug 2007, 10:26 PM EDT 

Crowds gathered outside the Department of Education to support and protest the planned Khalil Gibran school. Arabic-Themed School

By MyFoxNY.com

NEW YORK -- A planned Arabic-themed public school in Brooklyn has prompted polarized reactions. Critics warned Monday that students could be "indoctrinated" with radical Islamic beliefs and supporters called such statements "racist."

All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Terrorist Indoctrination School in Brooklyn, N.Y.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 05:49:59 PM »
How many arabs are there actually in NY to attend? I suspect the majority of attendees will be the "fruit of Islam" aka black muslims. lol
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!