Author Topic: woman survives because nazis ran out of gas  (Read 488 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
woman survives because nazis ran out of gas
« on: December 24, 2014, 11:38:16 AM »
'When I asked about them, SS members replied shortly: "Maybe, you should search for them in the smoke or ashes!" and they laughed.'

'One of the guards joked that it was our lucky day because they had already killed so many they didn't have any gas left for us.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868386/Woman-SURVIVED-gas-chamber-turns-101-Auschwitz-victim-lived-room-ran-gas-celebrates-birthday.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: woman survives because nazis ran out of gas
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 11:52:13 AM »
Just think, hundreds of thousands of Israelis want to move back to this.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 02:29:13 PM »
There are so many vicious antisemitic and holocaust-denying comments that dailymail had to strictly moderate the comments and then no longer accept them at all.    Those that were let through, which praise the woman, were voted down by hundreds of people.   This is the sickness Islam and its Arab propaganda machine have unleashed on the world.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 05:01:45 PM »
There are so many vicious antisemitic and holocaust-denying comments that dailymail had to strictly moderate the comments and then no longer accept them at all.    Those that were let through, which praise the woman, were voted down by hundreds of people.   This is the sickness Islam and its Arab propaganda machine have unleashed on the world.
I don't think we can just blame Sh!tlam. I think a lot of it is garden-variety American/British/European citizens.