Author Topic: Poor bastard Al Sharpton Cries about getting death threats...  (Read 2198 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Poor bastard Al Sharpton Cries about getting death threats...
« on: December 22, 2014, 09:32:07 PM »
Oh poor Al Sharpton is learning what it is like to be on the other side of a death threat. I hope he is losing some sleep (and some of that bravado he acts like he has) from these threats, I hope he is sh*ttin bricks at this point.. You know the sweet irony if some crazy guy goes off on his rear. Justice is bitter Mr Sharpton, you better get your act in order.

I sure hope nobody thought this disgusting specimen deserves any respect or mercy from me.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/al-sharpton-nypd-shootings-garner/2014/12/22/id/614373/

Civil rights activist the Rev. Al Sharpton has received death threats from people blaming him and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio for the weekend killing of two police officers.

During a press conference Sunday, Sharpton played a voice mail warning left on his cellphone, according to the Daily News in New York.

"Hey, n*****, stop killing innocent people. I'm going to get you," a person on the voice mail can be heard saying.

Sharpton said, "We are now under intense threat by those who are misguided and those who are trying to blame everyone from civil rights leaders to the mayor rather than deal with an ugly spirit that all of us need to fight."

Sharpton revealed the threat while calling for peaceful protests in the fight for justice following the chokehold death of Eric Garner at the hands of an arresting police officer.

"This is a pursuit of justice to make the system work fairly for everyone," Sharpton said at the Harlem headquarters of the National Action Network, according to Mediaite. "This is not about taking things into our own hands. That doesn’t solve the problem of police misconduct."

Sharpton, who has reported the threat to the FBI, was standing next to Eric Garner's widow and mother, who also both denounced the shooting deaths Saturday of the two NYPD officers.

"We are for peace and anyone who's standing with us, we want you to not use Eric Garner's name for violence because we are not about that," said Garner's mother, Gwen Carr.

And his widow, Esaw Garner, said, "Please protest in a nonviolent way. My husband was not a violent man so we don't want violence attached to his name."

The gunman, Ismaaiyl Brinsley, had talked about planning to kill cops on his Instagram account in the hours leading up to his ambush of the two officers, Rafael Ramos, 40, and Wenjian Liu, 32.

Brinsley shot them as they sat in their marked patrol car parked in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn. He later killed himself.

His Instagram post included three hashtags: ShootThePolice, RIPErivGarner [misspelling was his] and RIP MikeBrown, the Daily News reported.

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani has attributed the killing to months of propaganda about how the police are the enemy of the black community.

"What happened [Saturday] was an assassination, which we haven't had since 1988 with Officer [Edward] Byrne," Giuliani said Sunday on Fox and Friends, referring to a young police officer who was murdered while on duty. "We have not had an assassination murder like this in a long, long time."

NYPD union chief Pat Lynch blamed de Blasio for the murders, saying he had "blood on his hands." But he also called for a peaceful solution to the protests surrounding Garner’s controversial death during his arrest.

"To blame the mayor and others is not what we need," he said. "The blame game will only lead to further venom and further division."

May he choke on his own vomit, Al Sharpton may his name and memory be erased.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Poor bastard Al Sharpton Cries about getting death threats...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 11:38:36 PM »
this crook is not worth the stuff under your shoe.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 05:41:08 AM »
I'm afraid that the only death threat he is getting is eating fried chicken all the time.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 10:58:23 AM »
He looks thinner than before. Maybe he is sick and dying. Then his followers will blame it on whitey.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 01:49:11 PM »
He looks thinner than before. Maybe he is sick and dying. Then his followers will blame it on whitey.

I think its some kind of stomach by pass surgery so he can still eat pork and not be too fat.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 05:34:43 PM »
This Jew-hating, White people-hating, police-hating, racist, rabble-rousing, disgusting pig deserves what he gets.  If anything bad happens to him, you won't see me shedding a tear, that's for sure.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 08:54:40 PM »
This Jew-hating, White people-hating, police-hating, racist, rabble-rousing, disgusting pig deserves what he gets.  If anything bad happens to him, you won't see me shedding a tear, that's for sure.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Bravo!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2014, 10:07:46 AM »
"Hey, n*****, stop killing innocent people. I'm going to get you," a person on the voice mail can be heard saying.
------------------------------------------------------------

I'd give 2 to 1 odds the voice mail is a fraud, just like everything else associated with al sharpton.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 03:58:02 AM »
------------------------------------------------------------

I'd give 2 to 1 odds the voice mail is a fraud, just like everything else associated with al sharpton.
Just like Tawana Brawley!!!!!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 09:21:47 AM »
And this guy calls himself a reverend.   I am sure he has had his share of threats, hes such a little cockaroach.