Author Topic: Donald Trump lost the popular vote  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Donald Trump lost the popular vote
« on: November 14, 2016, 02:28:45 PM »
Final election count – Trump has fewer votes than Hillary Clinton, Obama and even Mitt Romney

https://jtf.org/final-election-count-trump-has-fewer-votes-than-hillary-clinton-obama-and-even-mitt-romney/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Donald Trump lost the popular vote
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 02:42:17 PM »
Final election count – Trump has fewer votes than Hillary Clinton, Obama and even Mitt Romney

https://jtf.org/final-election-count-trump-has-fewer-votes-than-hillary-clinton-obama-and-even-mitt-romney/

Wow that's close, about 0 .1%, CNN said it was over 1%.

By the way, this is entirely because of all of us in the sunshine state.

I honestly havent bumped into a single person in California who said they voted for Trump.  That is why everyone here is in complete denial.  On my facebook, every person is posting Trump-Hating news.

Its also amazing how different the Hispanics are here in California, compared with Florida.   In Cali, we are pro-sanctuary, so it seems like 99% of the Hispanics hated Trump.  But in Florida... its apparently a different story.  Maybe its also because Cubans are quite different.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 04:42:35 PM »
I wonder how many of that aprox. 600,000 were illegal or dead.  Being that it is offensive to ask people for ID when they vote.  I noticed my parents were on the rolls for a few years after they died.  There is some lag time to removing the dead from the rolls.  It would be interesting if someone did an autopsy on the actual votes.

Plus, what would happen if they went by popular vote?  The coasts would always decide the election?  Middle of the country wouldn't count.  How does that work?  And would it benefit us past Trump?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 04:55:21 PM »
We don't go by the popular vote.   We go by the electoral votes. So are we now against the Electoral College?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 04:59:48 PM »
It doesn't matter if he lost the popular vote. He won. Same thing with Bush.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 08:50:41 PM »
When they cull out the 1 to possibly 2 million illegal votes by illegals and the cemetery votes I think Trump will also be in the lead with the popular vote...  As Hillary once said on an unrelated issue "At this point what difference does it make" :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 11:42:20 PM »
I wonder how many of that aprox. 600,000 were illegal or dead.  Being that it is offensive to ask people for ID when they vote.  I noticed my parents were on the rolls for a few years after they died.  There is some lag time to removing the dead from the rolls.  It would be interesting if someone did an autopsy on the actual votes.

Plus, what would happen if they went by popular vote?  The coasts would always decide the election?  Middle of the country wouldn't count.  How does that work?  And would it benefit us past Trump?

Just as an example....  Wyoming is one of a handful of states that requires identification.  (Which is required by pretty much all modern nations).  In Wyoming, they turned back 300,000 people who couldnt produce an ID.  If it is this bad in Wyoming, imagine how many fraudulent votes there are in California, etc... where they cant legally ask for your ID.

And also, have you heard the logic from why Democrats who are against voter ID?  Basically they say its discriminatory, because black people are too stupid to carry an ID...

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 12:06:11 AM »
All of the states should be proportional instead of winner takes all. And Hillary is a crook and a cheat. Trump losing the popular vote doesn't really say much.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 12:09:15 AM »

But he won the election.   Not sure what the point of this is.
2012 obama had significantly less votes than 2008 obama too (And romney did worse than mccain)... There's a general decline trend in voter turnout it seems like.  I think Obama in 2008 just created a temporary upsurge in Dem turnout because of the personality cult and the black allegiance to him

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 12:13:09 AM »
All of the states should be proportional instead of winner takes all.

You would not be saying that if Romney won this way in 2012. Would you?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 12:20:57 AM »
You would not be saying that if Romney won this way in 2012. Would you?

I would. I'm consistent.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 07:48:23 AM »
Just as an example....  Wyoming is one of a handful of states that requires identification.  (Which is required by pretty much all modern nations).  In Wyoming, they turned back 300,000 people who couldnt produce an ID.  If it is this bad in Wyoming, imagine how many fraudulent votes there are in California, etc... where they cant legally ask for your ID.

And also, have you heard the logic from why Democrats who are against voter ID?  Basically they say its discriminatory, because black people are too stupid to carry an ID...
The Democrat Party leadership is racist.
Many of their policies are in place to shore up a voter base.
They love illegal immigration, Syrian refugees and keeping people beholden to the government to live.
Interesting about Wyoming.
I never thought Trump could override the voter fraud.  Really.  I wasn't worried that people didn't support him.  You only had to look at the rallies.
So, I give him a big win!  He won and carried the Republicans in on his coattails.  They were predicting he would lose seats for representatives, senators and governors.
I know it's an unpopular sentiment here.  But this was a big win.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 07:51:35 AM »
How can one vote without any type of ID, does it go by a pure honor system?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 04:59:40 PM »
How can one vote without any type of ID, does it go by a pure honor system?

Yep.  Nobody asked for any form of ID when I went to the poll.    And by the way, everyone from other countries responds the same way you are.... 'Your kidding, right?'

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 06:16:46 PM »
You can practically register to vote at McDonalds.  Voter registration forms pop up in the strangest places.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 06:33:15 PM »
Where I vote, I have to give my name and then sign next to my name on the list. They compare my signature with my signature on the list. First time voters need ID. I have a voter registration card but it does not have my picture on it. They don't ask to see the card either.

In Israel you need to show ID to vote but everyone that is eligible to vote is automatically registered. Before each election, you receive a card in the mail with instructions of where to vote and what to bring. But Israel doesn't have absentee ballots. So I only voted when I lived in Israel and once when I visited Israel during the election.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 07:39:14 PM »
Where I vote, I have to give my name and then sign next to my name on the list. They compare my signature with my signature on the list. First time voters need ID. I have a voter registration card but it does not have my picture on it. They don't ask to see the card either.

In Israel you need to show ID to vote but everyone that is eligible to vote is automatically registered. Before each election, you receive a card in the mail with instructions of where to vote and what to bring. But Israel doesn't have absentee ballots. So I only voted when I lived in Israel and once when I visited Israel during the election.
The same system applies in Ireland too. In USA it's crazy.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 09:35:58 PM »
Silly silly!  Don't you all know that it's RACIST to ask for ID to be able to vote????   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Democrats say this all the time and that it infringes on voting rights, etc.  After all, they want their base to vote as many times as possible.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 09:39:59 PM »

Are you Israeli citizen?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 10:19:35 PM »
Silly silly!  Don't you all know that it's RACIST to ask for ID to be able to vote????   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Democrats say this all the time and that it infringes on voting rights, etc.  After all, they want their base to vote as many times as possible.

That's pretty much exactly what the leftists say...  Black people are too stupid to understand how to carry a wallet with their picture ID.... hence supporting voter ID is inherently racist against blacks.    Its just a prime example of leftism treating blacks like children.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 10:30:27 PM »