Author Topic: Hello from Sarajevo  (Read 10892 times)

newman

Re: Hello from Sarajevo
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 10:30:34 PM »
So Mr. Moderate Muslim, when the end times come, when the rocks and trees cry out, "Oh slave of allah, their is a Jew behind me, come and kill him." Are you for this? You better, you are a muslim.

That is strictly forbidden. All the quotes I've seen on JTF from the Qu'ran are taken out of context, that is, they do not mention what is written before those. The Qu'ran instructs Muslims to fight valiantly if attacked, but to never, ever attack innocent people.

Why did mulims attack India centuries ago? India NEVER attacked them.

Offline hp

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 11:07:43 PM »

Why did Christians start so many wars with each others, and so many wars of conquest? The Native Americans/Indians/Africans/Asians never attacked them.

One cannot compare images looked at through different lenses.

newman

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2007, 11:15:30 PM »

That is strictly forbidden. All the quotes I've seen on JTF from the Qu'ran are taken out of context, that is, they do not mention what is written before those. The Qu'ran instructs Muslims to fight valiantly if attacked, but to never, ever attack innocent people.

I'm not defending christianity. That's you changing the subject.

Answer the question.

You claim islam can only defend, not attack. That's TAQQIYA...a LIE.

Answer the question about muslims invading and ATTACKING  India when India NEVER attacked muslims.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2007, 11:48:33 PM »
Stop saying you are a Muslim, and really mean it.  Then you will gain respect in my eyes.

ftf

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 08:21:17 AM »
So Mr. Moderate Muslim, when the end times come, when the rocks and trees cry out, "Oh slave of allah, their is a Jew behind me, come and kill him." Are you for this? You better, you are a muslim.

I invite you to refute my comments about the meaning of the quran in my "What does Islam have to say about..." topic: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995.0

Offline hp

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007, 08:59:23 AM »
I'm not defending christianity. That's you changing the subject.

Answer the question.

You claim islam can only defend, not attack. That's TAQQIYA...a LIE.

Answer the question about muslims invading and ATTACKING  India when India NEVER attacked muslims.

I am just saying that you are trying to hold Christianity and Islam to different standards when it comes to war.

ftf

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2007, 09:13:34 AM »
hp, newman isn't a Christian, newman hates Christianity.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 09:53:19 AM »

Here we go again.

Another moooozie practicing taqiyya.

Listen to me closely, you lying moooozie beast.

The quotes taken from the a-holey queeran are not taken out of context.

They're contextually correct and accurate.

You're the one taking things out of context and spinning your Islamic web of bullshiite.

You know damned well that the earlier verses in the a-holey queeran are abrogated by the later ones.

At the JTF forum, we don't fall for your crap, like when mooozies quote the a-holey queeran as saying 'there should be no compulsion in religion' because we know that this is abrogated countless times later in the queeran and moooozies are, in fact, required to wage jihad to subjugate the entire world to the vile cult of Islam.

Mr mooooozie, you are the one that is full of crap and you are the one that takes things out of context. You are the one that ignores what the queeran actually says.

Mr mooozie, if you had a shred of decency you would be an ex-moooozie.

If you had a shred of decency you'd be denouncing Moham for the mass murdering, lying, thieving, raping, perverted, misogynist piece of crap that he was.

But you can't be expected to be a decent moral human being.

Not with a 'prophet' and role model like moHAMhead (feces be upon the sewer rat).

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2007, 10:36:48 PM »
"Hello all JTFers.

I am a Bosnian Muslim currently in Sarajevo,"

Hello.

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 08:56:31 AM »
I don't see the point hahaha

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2007, 02:41:15 PM »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 07:39:50 AM »
They need the workers, they arent having enough children so they have imported huge numbers of cheap foreign workers
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 05:25:30 PM »
erm, ???
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 08:42:01 PM »
"Hello all JTFers.

I am a Bosnian Muslim currently in Sarajevo,"

Hello.

;D ;D ;D :laugh:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »
There's always a muslim, whatever his country,
who tells non-muslims, in non-muslim forums,
what and how to think about islam...
Always "educating" people what islam is, what it is not...
But WE, at least, here, in JTF, DO KNOW
WHAT ISLAM IS...for non-muslims.

CcCc

P.S.:
What this one would have said
about the "pig-bullet" for the NAZLIMS,
anyway ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 10:15:14 PM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc