Author Topic: Obama won't see Netenhayu  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama won't see Netenhayu
« on: January 22, 2015, 08:57:12 PM »
When Bibi Netanyanu comes to Washington DC, Obama won't take the time to see him!  Your thoughts.  >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Obama won't see Netenhayu
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 09:43:54 PM »
 'Obama continues to screw Israel'..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 11:38:26 PM »
Obama wants Israel wiped off the map.  That's why he is protecting his muslim brothers in Iran...giving them the chance to develop nukes.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 11:49:42 PM »
This is good. Bibi should boycott Obama. It's good that Congress invited him and didn't get Obama involved.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 10:21:50 AM »
This is good. Bibi should boycott Obama. It's good that Congress invited him and didn't get Obama involved.

Bibi is not you.  He is desperate for the us president's love.  He begged to meet with obama and obama said no.  It pisses obama off that bibi is trying to step in the way of hiss "diplomacy" with Iran.  Obama wants to play hero who fixed the relations with enemy countries during his reign.  Cuba.  Iran.  Getting the picture? Obama doesn't care, and no one will care, when iran ends up using the relaxed sanctions and the fake agreement to develop nukes and at some later date use them.  Just like no one cared when Bill Clinton made this same exact mistake with north korea.

Meanwhile in Israel, the left will attack bibi for having eroded the "speciial relationship" with the US president.  And some dumb israelis will eat that up.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 09:49:49 PM »
I heard something about Bibi is not meeting Obama because of the elections. Is Bibi doing it to suck up to Right Wing voters who hate Obama?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 10:45:14 PM »
I heard something about Bibi is not meeting Obama because of the elections. Is Bibi doing it to suck up to Right Wing voters who hate Obama?

LOLOLOL   Right.  After the president announced he will not agree to meet with Bibi, then Bibi "decided" he's not going to meet with Obama.   Please tell me you don't believe this?  But I'm not surprised there could be people who eat this garbage up.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 10:50:08 PM »
I think the White House said that was the reason (because of the elections). I think I heard it on FOX. Of course Obama can make up any claims he wants.