Author Topic: Beer Sheva prison  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Beer Sheva prison
« on: January 20, 2015, 10:28:12 AM »
I m thé brother of yaakov, i write on his behalf bécause he s unable to do it curently due to the reason that he s detained in a israeli prison and no reason is given for the détention going on for over 3 week now yet unexplained. What provoked police coming into my parent home was an argument beetwen my sister and him of no significance whatsoever that m'y sister initiated called the police then from this moment the israeli nazi bolchevic regime began to put his destruction machine to marching.
There was 10/12  men breaking door coming home and deciding to arresting him spite opposition of my parents telling them it was a argument their daughter initiated met with silence, him not even answering to her. It s over 3 weeks he s detained in israeli jail in beer sheva and a wall of silence contempt is met when explanations are asked no 1 reason is given to explain the unlawless arrest that took place at my parent s home , we are all wonder when my sibling be freed due to a arrest caused for the sole motive of a argument beetwen a sister a brother not replies made to her argument my sister initiated.we all are waiting anxiously answer about What s occuring.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Beer Sheva prison
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 01:48:40 AM »
Oh my gosh! That's absolutely terrible!! I'm so sorry to hear it. I don't even know what I can do in the US. Maybe one of the members of the Hebrew forum who lives in Israel and may know something about law can help!

I hope Yaacov gets out soon!

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 01:10:23 PM »
 he is again arrested apparently in military prison in beersheva its been 1week they give no reason for the or any motive.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 02:56:33 PM »
G-d willing he is freed and true justice given to those that arrested him unjustly.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 07:27:59 AM »
They released me 10 days later.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 11:58:47 AM »
They released me 10 days later.

WTH was it about?!?!?!?!?

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 06:32:31 AM »
WTH was it about?!?!?!?!?

they wanted to arrest me and they did it without motive! the ISRAELI JUDICIARY POLICE use his resources to persecute my dad through me and they used an innocuous excuse

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 01:16:01 AM »
they wanted to arrest me and they did it without motive! the ISRAELI JUDICIARY POLICE use his resources to persecute my dad through me and they used an innocuous excuse

G-d willing you get just revenge on them and those who order them.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 04:37:37 AM »
G-d willing you get just revenge on them and those who order them.
G-d willing!!!! thank Israel C.
They just never stop harrassing my family and summoning myself to the court every month , this p[eople are ful of hatred

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2019, 11:29:26 AM »
G-d willing you

Is is exactly what I intend to do with G-od s help

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 01:11:42 PM »
The only way to explain how such a thing is possible is to comprehend the environment in which it operates.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 04:38:08 AM »
The only way to explain how such a thing is possible is to comprehend the environment in which it operates.
The psychological effects of a conflict  upon a people is to be considered!

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 11:41:44 PM »
One of the many avenues to be considered would be for Jewish victims of Israeli terror to sue the Israel' government to the tune of hundreds millions billions for each victim

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2019, 01:18:59 AM »
I m seating in a police car taken me to court at kiryat gat without notice, if you don t have any news this means they would have taken me to underground facilities or kill me which they dream all in Israel

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2019, 05:21:41 AM »
I m seating in a police car taken me to court at kiryat gat without notice, if you don t have any news this means they would have taken me to underground facilities or kill me which they dream all in Israel

Stay strong brother. May HaShem protect you and may He avenge your suffering. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/