Author Topic: Im For phasing out the word 'terrorist'  (Read 838 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Im For phasing out the word 'terrorist'
« on: January 23, 2015, 01:49:38 AM »
Shalom,

Just though about this.

I am tired of the word 'Terrorist'. This word makes us victims. The 'terrorist' wants to terrorize us. Using this nomenclature gives the wicked bastards a prize. If we call them terrorists that means we have been terrorized, and this scores them points according to their un-'holy' book (Strike terror in the hearts of the unbeliever).

These so-called 'terrorists' are in all manners our flat-out enemies. They are our mortal enemies and we should be fighting them on every front. America has had the power to strike terror into the hearts of our enemies but we are now to 'flabby' and 'meek' to wield the power which my fathers and my generation have sweated and worked to create. My father and my step-father worked in industries which supplied the military with modern technologies. We have the mightiest war machines and yet we do not use them.

They are going to be referred to as enemies by me. No longer will I be 'terrorized' by their antics. I hope that nobody is terrorized by these crazy muslim skin-jobs. I do not suggest all who are born into muslim families are terrorists, but I do believe in my heart of hearts that everyone born into muslim families have a very good chance of going down the path of jihad. It is the very heart of how Hitler was able to get people to murder others in mass numbers. So too the so-called prophet of islam inspired his followers to maniacal orgies of destruction, in the name of the greater good of muslims.

The tide will turn when America is no longer the victim of terrorism. Just as we learn in the Torah portions we are reading these weeks, that only with Hashems STRONG ARM did Egypt realize that Hashem is the ONLY force, and his people are not to be messed with. We must learn the lesson and stop bowing to false religions.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Im For phasing out the word 'terrorist'
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 09:06:18 AM »
we'll just call them muslims.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Im For phasing out the word 'terrorist'
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 11:19:10 AM »
Whatever is done but the words like muslamics and terrorists are going to remain as complementary till they survive like dodo.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 12:36:06 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.