Author Topic: Marzel to renounce Har Habayis ascent?!  (Read 891 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Marzel to renounce Har Habayis ascent?!
« on: January 29, 2015, 01:44:27 PM »
If Baruch Marzel publicly renounces ascent to the Temple Mount in order to gain himself a Knesset seat, I'll eat my yarmulka!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/190686#.VMp-zJscTn4

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Marzel to renounce Har Habayis ascent?!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 01:54:58 PM »
I heard he religiously believes he shouldnt ascend it. That's why Ben ari pulled himself aside for marzel to join with yishai who wanted no one in his party to ascend the mount.

Marzel believes that arabs do not belong there and perhaps will make a big stink about it.

I have my reservations with otzma. And yishai is sectarian. Bennett's party is all inclusive and more right to Likud. So I expect bennett's party to get a ton of seats and rivaling to Likud.

In the end Likud will be seen as centrist and will disappear like kadima disappeared. Hopefully it will create a vacuum for kahanists. Now they need to get their sht together, unite and build and grow.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 08:56:27 PM »
They took Marzel for 1 of 2 reasons. 1 to prevent them from growing next time as Ben Ari is out is talks better than Marzel.  2 Marzel probably appeals more to Chabadniks and they can use him to garner Chabad votes.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 02:16:02 AM »
They took Marzel for 1 of 2 reasons. 1 to prevent them from growing next time as Ben Ari is out is talks better than Marzel.  2 Marzel probably appeals more to Chabadniks and they can use him to garner Chabad votes.
You hit it on the head!!!!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 05:17:24 AM »
Tzaddikim Gemurim or 'as thick as thieves'...?!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/190711#.VMtaapscSoo