Author Topic: JTF- In your Face, 24/7  (Read 1222 times)

Offline elihart

• New JTFer
    • Israel For Jews Only:Eli Hart
JTF- In your Face, 24/7
« on: August 19, 2007, 12:07:14 PM »
I was originally attracted to JTF because of it's "In your face, 24/7" attitude.  I follow many sites and organizations in order to know the difference between friend and foe and have found, sadly, that too few are willing to back up their words with action.  My research on Chaim ben Pesach has shown that he is fearless and willing to go the distance, what ever it takes.  I am an avid Kahanist with no qualms about violent action when necessary.  The "High Places" in Israel must be torn down!  We all know what the obvious ones are but overlook others, such as the Museums in Israel which display ancient carved idols. These idols should most certainly be destroyed.  While they may have archeological value to seculars, their very existance is one factor involved in the spiritual demise of Israel.  To say and do nothing is to aid and abet your enemy.   Shalom, eli

newman

Re: JTF- In your Face, 24/7
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 12:27:03 PM »
I was originally attracted to JTF because of it's "In your face, 24/7" attitude.  I follow many sites and organizations in order to know the difference between friend and foe and have found, sadly, that too few are willing to back up their words with action.  My research on Chaim ben Pesach has shown that he is fearless and willing to go the distance, what ever it takes.  I am an avid Kahanist with no qualms about violent action when necessary.  The "High Places" in Israel must be torn down!  We all know what the obvious ones are but overlook others, such as the Museums in Israel which display ancient carved idols. These idols should most certainly be destroyed.  While they may have archeological value to seculars, their very existance is one factor involved in the spiritual demise of Israel.  To say and do nothing is to aid and abet your enemy.   Shalom, eli

If the people of Israel all had your outlook, Elihart it would be a proper Torah nation instead of a half-baked version of secular Europe.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: JTF- In your Face, 24/7
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 12:31:31 PM »
That he is.  Chaim really does believe in what he says.  He comes off as a very strait talker.  More frank and honest than others.